• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Background images....and some misc. stuff

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So.....yeah. Basically as the title says. About some months ago, Ziel had apparently tasked me in doing some background image searching for this here site. The one he gave us as you see here, while it's aite, apparently he thinks of it as being spooky or creepy because of something i kind of forgot on.

Superman1999 did sent me an image that i tried to use but it didn;t seem to work out from when i previewed it. It definitely looked alot better IMHO but it didn't get set up right. So i wanted to post this to see if any of us in this whole community can think up of a better background images. I was supposed to do that, i'll admit. I just, tbqh, couldn't really think of any good ones. So it'd be very helpful if any of y'all could help me on this. Here's the thing on this, however. Should we ever not be able to get a good image and neither of them doesn't come off good, i may just change our sites BG to just colors then. IF y'all like that more than using images, please tell me what kind of color y'all want and then i can change that to the requested color. Depending what we get, we may settle with that, cool?

As for any misc. stuff? Hmm. I was thinking about probably making even more pages for stuff like more powers and abilities pages(like the space time and i think gravity one). Of course i'm aware that it's generally bad to completely copy something off from places like the main site to even the Superpowers wiki area.....unless you change it up to make it more different then that's alright. Some other stuff, i don't remember but for now, what do y'all think?

I dunno about the background stuff, but I'd be happy to provide more powers / abilities pages over time. I've been kinda busy lately, so I wouldn't be able to make a lot of them consistently, but...

It's fine. Ziel had a sister that was going to do that, but she was really busy so there wasn't any new ones. I think i'll go look through some images myself, though a little hand in it wouldn't hurt.

Any other stuff we may need for this site like what VS Battles may have or whatever, idk. I'll have to discuss that with Ziel and Abbadon about it or something...

Back