• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Back to the basics. Izuku vs Nova.

So, Izuku vs Gunvolt is kind of a stomp in the favor of the latter because defensive hax. This should be significantly more fair.

Sometimes the greatest powers are the most simple. These two epitomize that. Basic strength. Basic energy manipulation. But they are really good at what they do. In the red corner, Izuku Midoriya! And in the blue corner, Nova Tsukuyomi! Battle takes place on the UA Campus. Speed Equalized. Both are in character. Izuku is at 8% and in costume gamma. Nova is in base form. Victory by any means.

Nova Tsukuyomi
Izuku Midoriya Costume Gamma Anime
Punchy green haired guy: 2 (Therefir, Smashtwig)
Energyish purple haired guy:

Inconclusive:

Okay, for now I'm giving my vote to Deku via AP and experience advantage, but that's assuming that Nova scales from natural lightning and Deku has his Iron Soles.

assuming base form means that Nova don't got Lumen, then I'd go Deku. We don't have much things to work with so AP is gonna have to be the reason

Back