• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I said others may and on discord someone too believed this was just base black only. Yes they can but in terms of topic we want to know who wins on the specific versus battle like Base vegetto vs boohan in the manga. Than the super state.
that dude doesnt know how vs matches on here work in general. not a good example

I said others may and on discord someone too believed this was just base black only. Yes they can but in terms of topic we want to know who wins on the specific versus battle like Base vegetto vs boohan in the manga. Than the super state.
That's not how it works if a character has access to a certain transformation in a key they can use it unless the said transformation is restricted

And their are some rules regarding restrictions too but I don't wanna get into that

That's not how it works if a character has access to a certain transformation in a key they can use it unless the said transformation is restricted
So what your saying is there is a rule here that negates the dialect of how we interpret the the topic thus if this was Base vegetto vs boohan in the manga then anyone can bring up Super Vegetto because it must be stated Super is restricted?

that dude doesnt know how vs matches on here work in general. not a good example
Experience on the site is irrevelent to potential perception of this thread. We both were in the same boat about what means what. There are new people all the time and just people who do not think such a rule is implemented thus unnecessary to look for.

Your argument might have made sense if this page didn't exist
So I checked out the page and I found no such rule. Just a summary of what a transformation is.

Experience on the site is irrevelent to potential perception of this thread. We both were in the same boat about what means what. There are new people all the time and just people who do not think such a rule is implemented thus unnecessary to look for.
omfg, i changed the op now.

Back