• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azula (Avatar) VS Nami (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
Battle Conditions:

- Combat and Reaction speed equalized

- Starting Distance: 10 meters

- State of Mind: Completely willing to kill but in-character otherwise

Azula: 2

Nami: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Nami by iriskis-d4yhhqt
Azula Render

I don't know much about Nami but if Azula is in her usual state of mind then my vote goes for her.

She is a very experienced fighter, extremely agile (Aang had trouble hitting her), she is smart and possibly more powerful than Nami (who is rated as Building level while Azula is Building level+ with a chance of getting higher if certain ATLA feats are taken into consideration).

Well, Nami is "Building level, likely much higher

So she has the AP advantage, but Azula easily outsmarts Nami, and Azula seems to have a fairly advantage in combat knowledge

Azula takes this

^Azula does have the close range advantage, however Nami can make herself invisible or create several clones of herself using Fog Tempo or protect herself from the flames using Cool Ball.

Azula has the edge in experience, martial arts and strategy, that's a bit too much for Nami to handle.

Also even if Nami can protect herself from fire, Azula can still use lightning.

Azula all the way with combat exp. plus i do belive Nami does not have more raw pow than Azula does. Also Nami's mist power against Azula is a no no because is water vapor and we all know:

WATER + LIGHTNING= BAD ENDING

DatBoyNorbit said:
Also Nami's mist power against Azula is a no no because is water vapor and we all know:
WATER + LIGHTNING= BAD ENDING
Mist does not conduct electricy well, especially if it's not saltwater mist. Mist is droplets of water suspended in air therefore the air will act as an insulator. Meaning the mist will play absolutely no role in empowering the lightning attacks.

Even if we were to go by your logic and say mist does conduct electricity, the mist will envelop the battlefield. If Azula tries lightning attacks, she'll electrocute herself.

Mist does not conduct electricy well, especially if it's not saltwater mist. Mist is droplets of water suspended in air therefore the air will act as an insulator. Meaning the mist will play absolutely no role in empowering the lightning attacks.

Even if we were to go by your logic and say mist does conduct electricity, the mist will envelop the battlefield. If Azula tries lightning attacks, she'll electrocute herself.

well played

Nami should win this easily I'm pretty sure nami has a more strategic mind and the fact that she has access to more abilities nami wins this quite handily I can't see any way azula can win this sense nami has the advantage in speed and has fought stronger opponents.

Nami has a more strategic mind than an actual fighter and fire bending genius? The hell? Also speed is equalized so good luck with that.

Azula wins for having actual combat skills unlike Nami. Also the fact that Nami's better skills require prep makes it even more of an advantageous situation for Azula.

Nami beats azula in both power and diversity along with reaction time and every fight nami has been in has been against people far stronger and faster than azula so she does in fact beat azula in strategy.

Miss Doublefingers and kalifa and I said reaction speed which I'm pretty sure stays the same naming has the stats advantage now tell me how azula wins.

Kenpachi zoro said:
Nami should win this easily I'm pretty sure nami has a more strategic mind and the fact that she has access to more abilities nami wins this quite handily I can't see any way azula can win this sense nami has the advantage in speed and has fought stronger opponents.

The hell, Azula toppled a whole Kingdom and played Long Feng like he's a little child. Then she destroyed after that a whole invasion plan, while the Fire Nation was at an extreme disadvantage.Also was she always able to see right through persons: Long Feng, Prison Guard, Volleball player, Sokka, Aang, etc.... Last but not least: In the comics started she a Riot in the Fire Nation, and build herself a cult like group of followers.

What has Nami ever done that comes even just nearly close to that?

Also has Azula more abilities and speed + reactions are equal(although both have MHS), Nami's only (big) advantage is the raw power of her attacks and durability(but she was never fire resistent).

You do know her other big advantage is versatility raw power plus versatility equal a win also I'd like to see long dengue take on kalifa the advantage obviously goes to nami.

Kenpachi zoro said:
You do know her other big advantage is versatility raw power plus versatility equal a win also I'd like to see long dengue take on kalifa the advantage obviously goes to nami.
Azula has much more versatility(she can basically flying, has a fireshield with rebound effect, use fire blades, fire lashes, fire surfing, several lightning techniques, fire wheels, explosive blasts, vaporize water instantly, amp her physical strength, etc...), so it's just raw power.

And in character is Azula much more dangerous, Kalifa has nothing to do with this fight. Nami wins if she gets any lucky hit(cause of her raw power), and looses if not(cause of all the advantages Azula has).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back