• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azathoth Vs. The Creator: Non serious edition

It has always bothered me that there is a party going on OUTSIDE of Azathoth, even when he is supposed to be far beyond time and space, and also beyond Yog-Sothoth who is boundless and ommipresent. Well, probably not even logic makes sense at that scale.

Yog is the "mind" of Azzy, or so I´ve heard, meaning that by being inside Yog, the can reach an "abstract" representation of Azzy, or something like that, I don´t remember very well.

Not if one trascends more the other, aka, simply an higher degree of outerversal.

How Azzy stomps, then again? Both are at least comparable via the crazy trascending stuff, or so I´ve heard.

If anything, Azzy likely has the disadvantage via not doing anything beyond its domain, aka, waking up isn´t likely going to do anythign useful here.

Tier 0 is like 1-A, just to the point trascending now basically means "power", in a supersimplified way.

Nothing happens.

I like to imagine The Creator being this collage kid high on Salvia, trying to discover the philosophical secrets of the universe. Meanwhile, Azathoth is sleeping on the floor, high from some shrooms, dreaming about tentacle monsters and other things.

How I see the match:

- Azzy wakes up

- Nothing happens to the Creator via being from a completely separated hierarchy to begin with

- Azzy is an abbysmal idiot and so just stands there doing nothing

- The Creator nukes Azzy with a law, forcing it to become one with the Creator

- Azzy is now just a part of the nothingness the Creator is

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>Comparing tier 0s
bob you don't do this we already told you that
The site may have their own point of view in tier 0s, but I can still have my own, as that´s always better than just leaving it as a kind of inconclusive just for no proper "premises" to derivate answers from.

You can't argue something when the entire premise makes no sense.

If I ask you to do something like say, "divide by 0", can you?

The way you're looking at Tier 0 of all things across verses makes it seem to me like you're treating what "interactions" on this level would even be the same way you would decide who punches harder between two 3-D characters.That is so wrong in every level that I have no idea how you can suppose this thread can be debated. It's almost like asking "Is X more Omnipotent than Y who is also Omnipotent?"

Yes, I can divide by 0.

0/0=0

Any number divided by 0 is equal to 0

Lastly, to get a result at least, I prefer to treat 1-A the same way the depth into 2-A is treated, especially when both characters´ verses fall into the Composite Hierarchies, like in this case.

Theglassman12 said:
That is factually wrong. We all know that 0 divided by 0 = 1 cause any number divided by itself automatically makes it 1. OwO
But it can also be 2, because the reverse operation 2*0=0 is true, or 3, or 4, or 2.277*10^45, or in fact any number.

Any number "n" other than 0 is undefined when divided by 0, because no number multiplied by 0 gives out "n" uwu.

At least the Creator will do something first, unlike Azzy, meaning that assuming they are on the same outerversal level, the Creator would stomp.

Considering they arent on the same level the creator does nothing to Azzy

but even if they were im pretty sure a creature capable of dreaming up an omniscient being is far from stupid

Well, Azzy is only sleeping, and the Creator actually takes actions, or so I´ve heard.

Back