• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of these abilities are from Vol. 0
So it will be added to his White Room key, besides Durability Negation which was performed at ANHS.

Accelerated Development (Quickly developed past Shiro completely in just back to back 3 matches and never lost to him again up until 9 years old, no matter which fighting style they used, constantly is developing at a growth rate far higher than any other students. This we said to be, said if you were to compare Kiyotaka to any other child from age 0 to 3 there would be a big gap in ability and by the time he and other White room Students were in "junior high" they would have the mental age of 30. It was noted by a young Arisu Sakayanagi that it is due to his "superior DNA")White Room key

Agree: @cloudyagami @Doggo @Shyster @Rayfire @Phoenks
@LephyrTheRevanchist, @DonkeySlayer06

Durability Negation (Punched Albert in the throat after targeting his solar plexus due to his punches having minimal effect due to Albert thick muscle mass on his trained body) ANHS key

Agree: @cloudyagami, @Doggo, @Shyster,

Disagree: @Rayfire

Supernatural Willpower (Being the final student from Gen 4 who dealt with the most rigorous education and training called the "Beta curriculum" after all 73 other students reached their limits, was relentlessly slammed to the ground during Judo training and stood back up and keep fighting) White Room key

Agree: @cloudyagami @Doggo @Shyster @Phoenks

Class 1 Lifting Strength (Tied with Koenji in tug of war who has comparable strength to a wild boar since he captured it barehanded. Ussuri Boars are Eurasian and are the biggest types of boars so this is valid.) ANHS key

Agree: @cloudyagami @Doggo @Shyster @Rayfire
@Phoenks

Last edited:
Anything his ANHS key does should be scaled to his WR self and vice versa.

agree with anything else tho

Last edited:
So it will be added to his White Room key, besides Durability Negation which was performed at ANHS.

Accelerated Development (Quickly developed past Shiro completely in just back to back 3 matches and never lost to him again up until 9 years old, no matter which fighting style they used, constantly is developing at a growth rate far higher than any other students. This we said to be, said if you were to compare Kiyotaka to any other child from age 0 to 3 there would be a big gap in ability and by the time he and other White room Students were in "junior high" they would have the mental age of 30. It was noted by a young Arisu Sakayanagi that it is due to his "superior DNA")White Room key

Durability Negation (Punched Albert in the throat after targeting his solar plexus due to his punches having minimal effect due to Albert thick muscle mass on his trained body) ANHS key

Supernatural Willpower (Being the final student from Gen 4 who dealt with the most rigorous education and training called the "Beta curriculum" after all 73 other students reached their limits, was relentlessly slammed to the ground during Judo training and stood back up and keep fighting) White Room key

Class 1 Lifting Strength (Tied with Koenji in tug of war who has comparable strength to a wild boar since he captured it barehanded. Ussuri Boars are Eurasian and are the biggest types of boars so this is valid.) ANHS key
Most White Room students have a mental age of 30 at 15-18 but Ayanokoji's mental age is like 75 at the age of 15, because he sttaed that he has more knowledge than an average human that has studied their entire life.

Most White Room students have a mental age of 30 at 15-18 but Ayanokoji's mental age is like 75 at the age of 15, because he sttaed that he has more knowledge than an average human that has studied their entire life.
There is no scan thats says this.
Anything his ANHS key does should be scaled to his WR self and vice versa.

agree with anything else tho
Nice

Durability Negation shouldnt be added as its description specifit’s that Ayanokouji is targeting weak points, not using some sort of magic to bypass durability and should remain as pressure points.

I also don’t agree with supernatural willpower being added since it was never stated that Ayanokouji was equal to everyone else and thus had to rely on sheer willpower to get through. The way that it’s worded makes it seem like a description of Ayanokouji’s Stamina instead.

Otherwise everything else seems ok

Durability Negation shouldnt be added as its description specifit’s that Ayanokouji is targeting weak points, not using some sort of magic to bypass durability and should remain as pressure points.
I agree with this
I also don’t agree with supernatural willpower being added since it was never stated that Ayanokouji was equal to everyone else and thus had to rely on sheer willpower to get through. The way that it’s worded makes it seem like a description of Ayanokouji’s Stamina instead.
But thats exactly what he was. All the kids were specifically chosen by the Ohba group to be from broken homes and if they were to die no one would notice or care, thats why they had the harshest education . Ayanokouji is not from a talented family or did he start out being superior than everyone. He just outlasted them because he had the willpower to do so even after being pushed to his physical limits which is what the beta curriculum is made to do, after his limits were pushed it became easy and it became numb to him
Otherwise everything else seems ok

I agree with this

But thats exactly what he was. All the kids were specifically chosen by the Ohba group to be from broken homes and if they were to die no one would notice or care, thats why they had the harshest education . Ayanokouji is not from a talented family or did he start out being superior than everyone. He just outlasted them because he had the willpower to do so even after being pushed to his physical limits which is what the beta curriculum is made to do, after his limits were pushed it became easy and it became numb to him
Supernatural Willpower is the ability to exceed one's own limits through sheer willpower to a degree extremely far beyond real human standards.

Although some characters can be considered to have a great will to achieve their goals or give their all in a fight, characters that have a willpower on this level can go vastly beyond what should logically be possible for them, with more extreme cases being able to oppose natural phenomena such as death.

Supernatural Willpower is described as something that completely defies the logical capabilities of most if not all of the characters in their respective verse. Its said that ayanokouji just had a much higher limit than everyone else, not overcoming it via inhuman amounts of willpower. even if it was stated that ayanokouji did this out of pure will, it still wouldnt reach the minimum criteria to count as supernatural willpower since this ability means that they can rise to challenges that are far beyond their logical capabilities (Such as a Tier 7 Character Beating a Tier 6 or 5 Villain) and sometimes even death itself.

There is no scan thats says this.

Nice
There is literally a scan that says it. It comes from Koujis inner monologue from Y1V7 :

"I am a first-year high schooler. 16 year old. However, my knowledge far exceeds the amount learned in a lifetime."

Last edited:
There is literally a scan that says it. It comes from Koujis inner monologue from Y1V7 :

"I am a first-year high schooler. 16 year old. However, my knowledge far exceeds the amount learned in a lifetime."
Cause he was trained in the white room bro 🗿

The guy i replied to cloudyagami said "There is no scan that says this" and I provided him proof that it was from the novel.
You didnt provide proof. All you did was make a quote. You dont even know if its a mistranslation just like 75% of the other feats of his which were proven incorrect when officially translated, just his so called undefeated in the WR feat. There are many mistranslations in this series and i have to keep going back doing edits so please provide visual proof before claiming something, thats the entire point of these threads.

Last edited:
You didnt provide proof. All you did was make a quote. You dont even know if its a mistranslation just like 75% of the other feats of his which were proven incorrect when officially translated, just his so called undefeated in the WR feat. There are many mistranslations in this series and i have to keep going back doing edits so please provide visual proof before claiming something, thats the entire point of these threads.
Thats literally from volume 7 of the first year and i am japanese. Do you want a screenshot or how else do you want me to prove he said that? With your logic everything Kouji says is a "mistranslation" ? How do u want me to prove he said that? Literally read vol 7

His "just his so called undefeated in the WR feat" was literally people thinking he was undefeated until Volume 0 dropped where it was obvious he was a loser at first

Idek why you so in denial right now, you talk about people not reading the "light novels". When Koji met with his dad at his school he literally talks about it and it's kot a "mistranslation":

I'd always followed his orders before. Well, I followed the White Room's orders. It had been my entire world. This man's sole failure was the one year he left me with Matsuo.

"What happened that year? What made you so determined to go to this school?" he asked.

"It's certainly true that you supplied me with the best possible education," I told him. "Even though you used methods that must be kept from the public, I can't deny what the White Room offered. I don't plan on revealing my past to anyone, nor will I do anything that would endanger you.

However, I'm the result of your absolute pursuit of an ideal. That was your mistake.

I was a first-year high school student. I was only sixteen years old, and already, my knowledge far exceeded the amount learned in a lifetime. That was precisely what allowed me to recognize the infinite bounds of human curiosity.

Will take a look.
"It's certainly true that you supplied me with the best possible education," I told him. "Even though you used methods that must be kept from the public, I can't deny what the White Room offered. I don't plan on revealing my past to anyone, nor will I do anything that would endanger you.

However, I'm the result of your absolute pursuit of an ideal. That was your mistake.
I was a first-year high school student. I was only sixteen years old, and already, my knowledge far exceeded what a person could learn in a lifetime. That was precisely what allowed me to recognize the infinite bounds of human curiosity.

The japanese translation even says this:

私は高校1年生でした。まだ16歳でしたが、私の知識は既に通常の人生で身につけることができる範囲を遥かに超えていました。

Punching someone in a weak spot of their body isn't durability negation.

This isn't even enough evidence for pressure points. Koji just knows a few places of the body that are susceptible to blunt force strikes. Any one with any amount of fighting knowledge would know this stuff.

Everything else is solid.

Punching someone in a weak spot of their body isn't durability negation.

This isn't even enough evidence for pressure points. Koji just knows a few places of the body that are susceptible to blunt force strikes. Any one with any amount of fighting knowledge would know this stuff.

Everything else is solid.
Nice

Anyways here is a scan of the knowledge feat. Back to the topic of mental ages. Yes, the average 10 year old 5th gen WR student (scaling from ichika) has the mental age of 27 - and the information for this should be found in this reddit post:
The post is about calculating Ayanokoji's IQ by calculating the IQ of a 5th gen WR student. Though using mental age as a way to measure IQ has been outdated, so I don't believe his IQ is like 243 as it says in the post. I think Ayanokoji's IQ would be about 202+ using FSIQ which may not sound like a lot, but in FSIQ (the most accurate IQ test) 201 is the maximum possible, and Kiyo is in that level of superhuman intelligence IMO. Also, the highest IQ estimated was William James Sidis which was 250-300 and his FSIQ (full scale intelligence quotient) is probably around 196, with 190-201 being peak human IQ.

I also got another pressure point feat which is when Kiyo one shot Ibuki with a chop to the neck in the anime fight
scene.
Since Ibuki did a backflip spinning kick, I feel that Ayanokoji should get acrobatics due to being massively superior in agility and skill. Not to mention the fact that Koenji can swing through high trees like a monkey and climb massive luxury cruise ships. I can provide the scans for it if you ask for it, but rn I’m really not bothered.

Also, Ryueen did this: https://ibb.co/6njT8Qk
This should give him fear inducement + paralysis inducement/status effect inducement because Ryueen’s fear inducement allowed him to weaken Housen’s vision and stun him long enough to graze him with a kick. Housen had dodged all of Ryueen’s attacks so far with absolute ease, but after being stunned he got grazed by a spinning kick (which is quite a slow kick) by an incredibly weakened Ryueen. Since Kiyo’s fear inducement is much stronger, I feel he should get the same ability as well.

@LephyrTheRevanchist

@LephyrTheRevanchist

@Phoenks
@LephyrTheRevanchist
Also for his accelerated development, the explanation for how it works is like this: https://ibb.co/mHv4XNT
In conclusion Ayanokoji is Universal+ and MFTL+ lowball.

Last edited:

Anyways here is a scan of the knowledge feat. Back to the topic of mental ages. Yes, the average 10 year old 5th gen WR student (scaling from ichika) has the mental age of 27 - and the information for this should be found in this reddit post:
The post is about calculating Ayanokoji's IQ by calculating the IQ of a 5th gen WR student. Though using mental age as a way to measure IQ has been outdated, so I don't believe his IQ is like 243 as it says in the post. I think Ayanokoji's IQ would be about 202+ using FSIQ which may not sound like a lot, but in FSIQ (the most accurate IQ test) 201 is the maximum possible, and Kiyo is in that level of superhuman intelligence IMO. Also, the highest IQ estimated was William James Sidis which was 250-300 and his FSIQ (full scale intelligence quotient) is probably around 196, with 190-201 being peak human IQ.

I also got another pressure point feat which is when Kiyo one shot Ibuki with a chop to the neck in the anime fight
scene.
Since Ibuki did a backflip spinning kick, I feel that Ayanokoji should get acrobatics due to being massively superior in agility and skill. Not to mention the fact that Koenji can swing through high trees like a monkey and climb massive luxury cruise ships. I can provide the scans for it if you ask for it, but rn I’m really not bothered.

Also, Ryueen did this: https://ibb.co/6njT8Qk
This should give him fear inducement + paralysis inducement/status effect inducement because Ryueen’s fear inducement allowed him to weaken Housen’s vision and stun him long enough to graze him with a kick. Housen had dodged all of Ryueen’s attacks so far with absolute ease, but after being stunned he got grazed by a spinning kick (which is quite a slow kick) by an incredibly weakened Ryueen. Since Kiyo’s fear inducement is much stronger, I feel he should get the same ability as well.

I literally provided him scans from volume 7💀 Thats why he didnt respond.

Koji literally stated it when his father met him and there was no mistranslation

I literally provided him scans from volume 7💀 Thats why he didnt respond.

Koji literally stated it when his father met him and there was no mistranslation
Yeah, I saw that, I just thought that his complaint was that it was a typed out scan and not a picture scan, so I decided that just in case to put in the volume 7 scan. That means his mental age is somewhere around 84 at 15 which makes sense because the 5th gen fodders have mental age of 27 at 11, and Ayanokoji is considered an unreachable God to them. The funny thing is that the WR instructors purposely reduced his scores by a lot so that the other students wouldn't get demoralised, but they still did - except for Takuya though.

@LephyrTheRevanchist

@LephyrTheRevanchist

@Phoenks
@LephyrTheRevanchist
I agree except durability negation.
Ayanokoji said that there are parts that a person cannot develop and that he targeted them in his fight with Albert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back