• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5 and 8)

Even The Goal of All Life is Death can't get around that, or any of Ainz's hax for that matter. So Shadow eventually absorbs or Ainz runs away, resulting in a Self-BFR which is in-character if he can't kill something.

Ainz can't kill something with Type 5 or good type 8 immortality. Period.

Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5 and 8)

Even The Goal of All Life is Death can't get around that, or any of Ainz's hax for that matter. So Shadow eventually absorbs or Ainz runs away, resulting in a Self-BFR which is in-character if he can't kill something.

Ainz can't kill something with Type 5 or good type 8 immortality. Period.
That’s where you’re wrong
A Shadow can still be driven off and destroyed by magic which results in them disappearing into a puff of darkness

And nuking someone from orbit is 100% in-character for ainz, I struggle to see how Shadow meets its wincon if it's immortality won't save it from getting nuked

Well that’s If Ainz opens with specific magic
Last time I heard was he opens with time stop which the shadow resists-leaving him wide open for the shadow to take his heart
Ainz opens with thought-based time stop, thinks and stops the time stop, and proceeds to fly. And by the way they start 4 Kilometers away so Ainz nukes anyway

Ainz opens with thought-based time stop, thinks and stops the time stop, and proceeds to fly. And by the way they start 4 Kilometers away so Ainz nukes anyway
Nobody said a thing about 4 kilometers
It’s clear that you’re getting belligerent
The shadow resist time stop

Nobody said a thing about 4 kilometers
It’s clear that you’re getting belligerent
"Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread." ~ Standard Battle Assumptions

careful of the accusations you make.

By the way if the Shadow is up in Ainz's face he isn't time stopping. He is teleporting the **** away. Ainz is not going to be letting someone he knows nothing about in a battle anywhere NEAR him.

well obviously I’m not going to have them be 4km apart as that’s illogical i thought common sense was a thing but I guess not

well obviously I’m not going to have them be 4km apart as that’s illogical i thought common sense was a thing but I guess not
We automatically assume the max distance that one character has in range up to 4 Kilometers. Ainz has some planetary range stuff. Anyways 10 meters is usually what people go for on starting distance so state that in the OP

Axl Ro type 8 says hi
That type 8 is with his summon, not only is seeing a ******* magical lich in the bones just appear 10 meters in front of you pretty shocking (AKA may not think to summon his stand immediately) but Ainz is pretty damn paranoid and is not about to let a random ass human he knows he is fighting live. Before you bring up the casual non-suspect clothing may not get him deathed immediately one of the strongest armors in Yggdrasil was a Maid Outfit.

And if Axl uses his stand through the shock above this is an incon, Axl can't damage Ainz, especially not of the ****** flies, and Ainz can't get past type 8

That type 8 is with his summon, not only is seeing a ******* magical lich in the bones just appear 10 meters in front of you pretty shocking (AKA may not think to summon his stand immediately) but Ainz is pretty damn paranoid and is not about to let a random ass human he knows he is fighting live. Before you bring up the casual non-suspect clothing may not get him deathed immediately one of the strongest armors in Yggdrasil was a Maid Outfit.

And if Axl uses his stand through the shock above this is an incon, Axl can't damage Ainz, especially not of the ****** flies, and Ainz can't get past type 8
I’m pretty sure ainz would have to face Shaltear as well as Ainz killed her and the apparitions ignore durability

Also this relies on Ainz letting someone within 3 meters of him and Axl not dropping dead before stand comes out due to shock.

not only is seeing a ******* magical lich in the bones just appear 10 meters in front of you pretty shocking
Not really, would just assume it's a Stand 🤷‍♂️
Plus it's a sentient Stand, as in, it can act on its own. And the resurrection and ability and all that happens even if the Stand isn't manifested. Given it was dematerialized when that occurred, multiple times.

Proof of Axl memory maniping something without a Brain?
His stand just creates a dimension where past regrets/sins/things abandoned manifest and attack the target the memory manip is simply when an apparition appears the target is reminded of them/it/and what happened resurfacing any regret or guilt they felt as well as axl just looking at their memories

just because he lacks a brain doesn’t mean he lacks any memories as he clearly does saying he doesn’t is a fallacy

His stand just creates a dimension where past regrets/sins/things abandoned manifest and attack the target the memory manip is simply when an apparition appears the target is reminded of them/it/and what happened resurfacing any regret or guilt they felt as well as axl just looking at their memories

just because he lacks a brain doesn’t mean he lacks any memories as he clearly does saying he doesn’t is a fallacy
Ainz apsolutely does not feel ANY guilt. The man can't even feel feelings.

Another false accusation, what a surprise. I'm going forward assuming your just a hyperagressive person who accuses at random because that is what I'm getting from you. I asked because two out of four kinds of memory manip requires the target to have a brain of some kind. Ainz is a skeleton. He doesn't have a brain.

Last edited:
Back