• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So since Axey apparently doesn't get one-shotted thanks to his regen, knows this opponent is not to taken lightly, and resists mindhax, I'm thinking it's a safe bet to vote for him via deathhaxing or mindhaxing or age-haxing before Satan is able to unleash the clones.

If my math isn't off, we just need one more vote.

Didn't count it. Need Schnee to confirm.

Well if Satan ''were'' able to get the 200 quad clones out in time I don't think Axe Cop would have any way to deal with them all and eventually would get overwhelmed.

Overwhelmed but not exactly dead or defeated

Besides if that Happens Axe goes to the real Satan and goes "Die" "Stop Fighting" etc.

Then I remembered Satan had some AoE attacks

Ace Cop FRA

Not sure if taking out the original would stop all his other clones

But pretty sure his regen can be overpowered via calc stacking from sheer quantity of clones.

Not to mention 128,941,766,000 kiloFoE is solid 4-A and he's 4-B so he's not scratching one of them. That times 200 quadrillions takes you well into 3-B at minimum (assuming they can all work in unison). Even then not sure if he can even kill them all in time as his range/AoE doesn't surpass someone who literally white out the universe. At best it would be inconclusive generously for the cop buddy.

Don't mean to fanboy all over him but Satan is just that kinda guy with the chief power of lolquantity and it'll even be legit reasoning. That's just the facts.

> calc stacking

That ain't what we do here, chief.

Gonna close this thread since grace has ended.

I....

Uhh.....

I am a little embarrassed by this going over my head

"Unless Axe Cop has mind resistance Satan can copy his moves and use it better"

"Axe Cop does have mind resistance"

Sorry I didn't see this earlier but reading someone's mind isn't actually considered mind manipulation, it's considered Telepathy.

In this case, if Axe Cops mind resistance actually does include Telepathy, which a lot of profiles actually do, Telepathy needs to be added to the page

If not, Satan reads everything he does and copies it to oblivion

Telepathy is a form of mind power though

Just like fear or what have you

I do agree it should be seen if Axe Cop has that very-general type of mind resistance or very particular mind resistance but typically it is the former

I was told the exact opposite on the "Cole tries to solo your verse" thread, and even had to make a CRT for it.

Fear Manipulation forces the person to feel fear, while Telepathy reads the the persons thoughts.

At least, this is what I was told.

Dunno what to say other than pages even explain themselves as extensions of other powers

But hey, why not

Again, I'm not speaking for that situation or whatever with Cole. If you wanna keep this open, I really don't feel strongly either way. Go nuts.

You're gonna need Schmuck.

There's also the fact that, even if Satan copies Axey's abilities, a lot of them (mindhax, deathhax, morality manip, etc) won't work on him since Axe Cop isn't a bad guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back