• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awful Hospital - Nonexistent Physiology

I know about the theory of forms. It just perfect concepts exist and trancend space and time, they are in the "spiritual world". We live in the "physical world" where everything in our reality are pale imatations of the platonic perfect concepts. The idea of good in our world is just a pale, imperfect copy of the idea of good in the perfect reality.

I agree that it has some platonic ideas in it based on this: http://www.bogleech.com/awfulhospital/zg6.html It explains concepts and it's literally the same as how the theory of forms works.

Having a Cosmology influenced by the Theory of Forms, even if directly and verbatim, does not make a verse automatically 1-A.

Or else we would have 1-A literally every God-Tier in SCP.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I don't know, maybe? It does mention that it exists and doesn't exist at the same time.
Ghjk
Physical Nonexistence: Physically nonexistent beings don't physically exist on the material plane. While they can be thought of and remembered and they may even have a visible, physical form, they cannot be harmed by conventional means due to already being "nonexistent". Some of these beings may also be intangible or non-corporeal, allowing them to pass through other objects.

I think it is this. I think we should wait for more input since this doesn't require much knowledge on the verse.

Ultima Reality said:
Having a Cosmology influenced by the Theory of Forms, even if directly and verbatim, does not make a verse automatically 1-A.
Or else we would have 1-A literally every God-Tier in SCP.
What's your opinion on this?

Yeah, doesn't sound a lot like Nonexistent Physiology. The part about "existing and not existing" simultaneously is most likely referring to how the Cosmology of the verse works, with things only existing because they perceive each other and what not.

Ultima Reality said:
Yeah, doesn't sound a lot like Nonexistent Physiology. The part about "existing and not existing" simultaneously is most likely referring to how the Cosmology of the verse works, with things only existing because they perceive each other and what not.
Alright, I guess it'd just be abstract existence.

Being able to took damage from them shouldn't give her a Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation?

Back