• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avengers vs. Guardians of the Galaxy (Both MCU; 7-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, i don't remember bout the hadron enforcer but isn't that projectile based? Also i don't see the orb from any of the GOTG profiles?

And last but not least, shouldn't they got their tier 5-C? Since their hadron enforcer can destroy a moon

Okay, then ig they can one shot all of the avengers, but the question is can they one shot both Thor and Hulk before they get demolish? And uh, it's been a while since i saw GOTG so yeah mostly forgot some *****

Hmmm, ig Rocket can make a clutch shot against one of them but Jarvis will probably figure it out that the hadron enforcer is pretty dangerous weapon so Iron man will try to tell the Avengers to focus on Rocket first

Hmmm, ig Rocket can make a clutch shot against one of them but Jarvis will probably figure it out that the hadron enforcer is pretty dangerous weapon so Iron man will try to tell the Avengers to focus on Rocket first
I mean how likely are any of the heavy-hitters to follow Iron Man's word? And if Rocket gets yeeted other can likely try to retrieve the equipment, no?

I mean how likely are any of the heavy-hitters to follow Iron Man's word? And if Rocket gets yeeted other can likely try to retrieve the equipment, no?
Not very tbh unless we're considering them after the assemble scene where they actually started coordinating and following each others plans

Hmm, when you said that then ig Hulk won't listen to anybody really but Thor may can be reason with, but considering Hulk is a literal "Hulk"ing beast (sorry not sorry) then ig Rocket will aim at Hulk first then Thor realize that what Tony said is right and decided to go after rocket i reckon

no i don't want to vote yet.... but i gotta say, the GOTG has worse teamwork than the Avenger but I want to see if there's anything new bout GOTG

team fight complicated but here goes
first of all, the orb is pretty unlikely to be that important here considering the only time they used it was when they absolutely had to catch the power stone, since they know that they could die just touching it
hadron enforcer is quite literally the only thing that could let them beat hulk , thor, or iron man, and it's doubftul that they'd be able to use it to defeat all three.
hell, I dont even know if it holds enough rounds to do that, and the speed of its shots aren't quite made clear on the profile either
rocket is pretty much the only one on the team capable of being relevant here, considering the rest get AP stomped by multiple avengers
of course, if it ever came to the orb then they'd win, but that's very unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back