• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the speed problems, and what else currently needs to be done here?

Check here for our standards please:

Check here for our standards please:

1. Tony wears high-density crystalline obsidian armor to reflect it.
  2. It goes in a straight line
  3. Tony refers to it as light instead of laser.
So yeah i can be Speed of light, but I want to see what others think

Hold on a moment when you guys say you wanna upgrade to tier 5, do you include characters like Black Widow or Captain America? Because right now they're scaled to the top tiers (which is already very silly, but planet buster Widow is even sillier)

Hold on a moment when you guys say you wanna upgrade to tier 5, do you include characters like Black Widow or Captain America? Because right now they're scaled to the top tiers (which is already very silly, but planet buster Widow is even sillier)
All the 6-Bs will become High 6-A/5-B, so since Cap and BW are currently 6-B and scale to top tiers, they're also gonna be upgraded

If you think 5-B Black Widow is silly, most EMH characters are High 5-A by scaling/downscaling to Galactus, even those like Spider-Man

Last edited:
All the 6-Bs will become High 6-A/5-B, so since Cap and BW are currently 6-B and scale to top tiers, they're also gonna be upgraded

If you think 5-B Black Widow is silly, most EMH characters are High 5-A by scaling/downscaling to Galactus, even those like Spider-Man
Both of those things are very silly and ideally neither of them should be happening, but this is an AA thread and also I never watched EMH as a kid

Look, I'm not gonna start a conversation about a topic I don't know (or really care) about since Olivier plans to with obviously more knowledge of the verse, and I'm sure there's a discussion to be had, but it clearly seems like the strongest characters are the ones that the feats come from, so I don't think that holds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back