• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Now, this is guranteed to not be combat applicable, but I remembered this random hax ability from the series that I think should be added to pages here because of how blatant it is via statements.

Shouldn't all major Avatar characters, or at the very least the Avatars themselves, have limited Reality Warping when inside the Spirit World? Im asking because I remember in Book 2 when Korra met Iroh for the first time, Iroh stated that when in the spirit world, emotions can become reality. And it's especially true for the Avatar since they are the bridge between the 2 worlds and need to have positive emotions in order to not cause chaos. This was shown when a young Korra got angry and caused a large thunderstorm with spirits becoming negatively fueled.

Im unsure if this should only apply to the Avatars, or anyone that is in the spirit world, but either way I think this should be fine for having limited reality warping when inside of the spirit world.

As for bonus abilities, I was searching through old threads and this perso made a thread to give Korra, Wan, and Unalaq Energy Absorption and every other character in the verse Non-Physical Interaction.

The Avatars should also have non-combat applicable Immortality (Type 4). They are even listed as an example on the immortality page but don't have it on their profile.

There is also the issue of the Mountain and Island level feats from the other thread.

Also, considering those Island level feats, I don't see why 6-A wouldn't be a far reach from the older thread you made a while ago on 6-A.

I guess Limited Reality Warping is fine looking at the statment. Energy Absorption seems ok to.

For non-physical interaction I'll say the same thing as before. In the original series it is shown that benders like Katara couldn't even see, hear or touch Aang when he went spirit mode and iirc their are a few more moments like this. In Korra, benders can now apperantlly see, hear and interact with spirits. Now I won't say this is a contridiction because some people like Iroh could actually see spirits and others have been to the spirit world. So it's likely benders have learned to connect with them as you don't need to be the avatar to connect with spirits as shown in the series. Spirits also seem to have the power to show themselves as shown when the Painted Lady showed herself to Katara.

Given this I'm fine with non-physical interaction but only give it to the benders that have shown it.

To be fair, Legend of Korra retconned quite a lot of things from the OS and it seems that spirits are now able to be interacted with benders in the human world.

That, and IIRC spirits are able to become invisible to hide themselves from other people rather than it being intangiblity based. Like Jinora and those rabbit bunny spirits.

How would we treat it then?. Give Non-Physical Interaction to all benders and write a note stating that while in the orginal series only a select few beings could interact with spirits, Legend of Korra has established that benders are capable of interacting with them?.

Or something along those lines?.

That would be good, yeah. All of Team Avatar in Book 2 has shown to be able to attack spirits with their bending.

Heck, even in Wans backstory, ordinary people with bending were able to combat spirits for an extended period of time before being killed in the end.

Ok then, I agree with all the addtions. After this gets accepted whe can just make a small note.

Back