• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Interesting fight. Water won't do much to Mikoto given she can abuse it to give herself water wings to further increase her mobility. Fire would be dangerous, she could read Earth attacks through her EM waves but Wind may give her trouble. What can Korra do against the Iron Sand Kaiju though? Could she manipulate that through metal bending? I'm not sure if Iron Sand would fall under Earth bending.

Mikoto has counters for at least two of her styles, that much I know. Maybe Fire too via Iron Sand clones and shields.

I think Earthbending should count sand as well. I'm sure Toph (who is an Earthbender) was able to surf on sand at one point. I'm not entirely sure though.

Korra can possibly maybe freeze her sand though since she can use her water bending to create Ice, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

I don't believe she can accompish that since Iron Sand already creates enough friction and vibration to cut through buildings and flash like butter in terms of Freezing, but she should be able to manipulate it. Mikoto's EM Wave radar should keep her basis covered throughout the fight. I take it this is in Academy City, if so, Mikoto has plenty of potential projectiles to toss Korra's way to keep her occupied to set up for a Railgun blast. She doesn't have to directly control the objects so long as her magnetic field can reach its influence. So if she attacked her from various angles with steal beams and signs, Mikoto could fire off a Railgun.

But I haven't watched Korra since Book 2, I just remember Korra not being as versatile and strategic as Mikoto would be.

I was thinking neutral ground. Maybe somewhere in a forest or something.

Yeah, Mikoto has verstility on her side maybe I should unequalize the speed to give them both equal advantage?

Mikoto would have better versatility and Korra would have better speed, although I'm not sure if this would help her against a Railgun.

Nah, keep it equal if it's a forest area, because then Mikoto will be at a disadvantage in terms of what she can control but it'll at least equal it out a bit more. I'll wait for Korra supporters.

I wonder whether misaka power not only limited to iron but also silica and any other kind of minerals. Silica is major element in earth and if she could control silica via her magnetism, she basically can also control entire ground.

Okay, from geology perspective, if we talk about magnetism, minerals had its own magnetic properties (suseptibility). Even in jungle, iron mineral still exist eventhough in smaller form. If we want neutral ground where less minerals on it, I dont think jungle is good place since we still had some minerals deposit on river.

Probably geothermal field is good place since minerals on this area is already altered & had low magnetic intensity. But that makes kora had huge advantage here since she probably also able wield toxic gases from geothermal vent.

Probably at karst or any place with limestone as baserock, but kora haf huge advantage here via her water manipulation since limestone is easily disolved via water. Not good choice either.

Idk neutral place that could fit with description if misaka electricity could also able lift any other kind of minerals and silica or kora had good instinct with geology.

Back