• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Author statements used for Upgrades

Sniper670

He/Him
As an example

If the author confirms in an interview that Saitama can destroy the planet, is it enough for an upgrade knowing his showings so far?

Statements as answers to leading questions? no. Otherwise, it's case-by-case like others said. If he makes the statement itself, whether by posting on social media or elaborating clearly on an interview then it could probably be used if it isn't contradictory.

Statements as answers to leading questions? no. Otherwise, it's case-by-case like others said. If he makes the statement itself, whether by posting on social media or elaborating clearly on an interview then it could probably be used if it isn't contradictory.
How about this scenario.

Interviewee: "Could you please tell us your recommended songs, and why?"

Masuda: The song I was in charge of was Arceus' (DISC 2*84). You will be able to listen to it for the first time when you bring Arceus to "Heart Gold / Soul Silver". It's a bit heavy and scary because it represents the God who transcends all.

Is it valid to use as a basis for an upgrade and stuff?

I would say no.

I didn't cuz I think type 5 accausality is just wanked type 4 and I think the rest are useless abilities that shouldn't exist

How about this scenario.

Interviewee: "Could you please tell us your recommended songs, and why?"

Masuda: The song I was in charge of was Arceus' (DISC 2*84). You will be able to listen to it for the first time when you bring Arceus to "Heart Gold / Soul Silver". It's a bit heavy and scary because it represents the God who transcends all.

Is it valid to use as a basis for an upgrade and stuff?
It can be used as support for actual evidence but on its own, no.

I would say no.

I didn't cuz I think type 5 accausality is just wanked type 4 and I think the rest are useless abilities that shouldn't exist
Welp.... It's evidence I could slap on top of things we already know about llama, at least

Pls no more crts to nuke. Plot manipulation would never recover from what you did

It can be used as support for actual evidence but on its own, no.
Well the supporting evidence hasn't explicitly mentioned transcendence per se, but it's demonstrated his superiority over everything in the verse, among the fact he created it

Guess that is still fine?

Well the supporting evidence hasn't explicitly mentioned transcendence per se, but it's demonstrated his superiority over everything in the verse, among the fact he created it

Guess that is still fine?
The word transcend alone isn't grounds for anything, which is why the statement can only be used when there's context for it.

The word transcend alone isn't grounds for anything, which is why the statement can only be used when there's context for it.

Alright, so the statement is still valid if there's context.
Like the multiverse, it's laws, concepts etc being a mere extension of himself? A conceptless abstract from whom the the concepts and everything with reality comes from

Forgive me but that's all the context I got for that statement.🙏 Enough to support his transcendence ?

Alright, so the statement is still valid if there's context.
Like the multiverse, it's laws, concepts etc being a mere extension of himself? A conceptless abstract from whom the the concepts and everything with reality comes from

Forgive me but that's all the context I got for that statement.🙏 Enough to support his transcendence ?
Support in that he's Low 1-C? Not necessarily. He can be all that without being infinitely above the setting.

Support in that he's Low 1-C? Not necessarily. He can be all that without being infinitely above the setting.
He has evidence for low 1C but that's not what I'm after atm

I'm wanted to use his nature and transcendence to support new abilities instead.

Aca 5, bde, nep and TD

Ok so here me out

Transcending the laws of his reality including causality is type 5 no? He created the laws of causality for one reality and inversed it for the other reality. One is a causal world and the other is Aca 4. He's not within both reality, tho... He's far away in a realm beyond their reach

Time and space didn't exist until he came. There was only chaos(nothingness). The concept of time and space are merely avatars. BDE

Duality of spirit and matter keeps the world in balance, which he transcends TD, I guess

All I'm really here for is whether the author statements of transcendence and the nature of his being supports these things.

Well, I'm preparing a crt atm so more input on to what extent we can take WOG would be invaluable

Ok so here me out

Transcending the laws of his reality including causality is type 5 no? He created the laws of causality for one reality and inversed it for the other reality. One is a causal world and the other is Aca 4. He's not within both reality, tho... He's far away in a realm beyond their reach
Probably. But I have no context on Pokemon to make any concrete statements.
Time and space didn't exist until he came. There was only chaos(nothingness). The concept of time and space are merely avatars. BDE
This likely works. But I dunno how much the standards changed.
Duality of spirit and matter keeps the world in balance, which he transcends TD, I guess
Can't comment on this.

Idk man, if a reliable source says “character A” can do something then i do definitely think “character A” can do that thing but whatever.

Idk man, if a reliable source says “character A” can do something then i do definitely think “character A” can do that thing but whatever.
OK? That's not what's happening here. The author just says he transcends everything and offers no context as to what that means. This isn't him saying "His flames can vaporize oceans" or something like that.

OK? That's not what's happening here. The author just says he transcends everything and offers no context as to what that means. This isn't him saying "His flames can vaporize oceans" or something like that.
I am responding to the OP
Sorry for coming in like that

Back