• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Austin Theory doesnt fear the Mech Suit!

o6mno79bw5w61.png

deise17-a3b480a6-6f49-4898-afbb-1f0da15d3ffe.png

Yeah, this totally is a fair matchup. A normal human vs a ******* sea monster.

Well Theory can exercise strategy in hit-and-run tactics assuming he can hold his breath for 45 seconds, cause the Reaper will leave Ryley alone long enough to breach and get air if it can't reach him lol

Is this the average length a human can hold their breath?
Low-end is about 30 seconds and the high-end is 90 seconds, though it does decrease with other external factors, but I doubt Theory has any of those, but it ain't easy to win cause Theory literally cannot get "grabbed" or he loses automatically due to either drowning or getting eaten

Low-end is about 30 seconds and the high-end is 90 seconds, though it does decrease with other external factors, but I doubt Theory has any of those, but it ain't easy to win cause Theory literally cannot get "grabbed" or he loses automatically due to either drowning or getting eaten
Well Theory has "Peak Human, possibly Superhuman" stamina, so is it far-fetched to say that he can last significantly longer than that?

Well Theory has "Peak Human, possibly Superhuman" stamina, so is it far-fetched to say that he can last significantly longer than that?
Generally stamina isn't too much of a factor for holding one's breath, he'd need prep to train that in order to get higher then average

All me and my homies hate Austin Theory that [gamer word] a hoe ong without question all my [gamer word's] hate that guy

Austin not being able to swim goofy

my man is literally always dressed for skinny dipping

I thought it went inconclusive?
Ok, reading the thread again, based on context clues you are able to yourself analyse a character’s ability to stay afloat and not drown in calm waters, but without feats you should not argue a character is particularly adept at swimming, can stay afloat in heavily disturbed waters, or fight underwater. Theory would need to be all 3 to realistically fight the Reaper.

tl;dr: Stomp and thank God because this is the worst matchup I’ve ever seen

Ok, reading the thread again, based on context clues you are able to yourself analyse a character’s ability to stay afloat and not drown in calm waters, but without feats you should not argue a character is particularly adept at swimming, can stay afloat in heavily disturbed waters, or fight underwater. Theory would need to be all 3 to realistically fight the Reaper.

tl;dr: Stomp and thank God because this is the worst matchup I’ve ever seen
Maida it is then lol

I’m gonna take a quick guess and say the mech suit with a knife the size of Theory’s body stomps.

Could literally shish kebab him with a TikTok dance

I’m gonna take a quick guess and say the mech suit with a knife the size of Theory’s body stomps.

Could literally shish kebab him with a TikTok dance
Ain't he used to fighting people who use weapons? Plus it's not sharp the whole way around, if Theory gets to the back of it, getting bashed would still hurt, but it wouldn't do big shit

Ain't he used to fighting people who use weapons? Plus it's not sharp the whole way around, if Theory gets to the back of it, getting bashed would still hurt, but it wouldn't do big shit
Somewhat, but not at this level. Theory is young and inexperienced, and even those most used to weapons in WWE would stand no chance against a ******* mechsuit

Nowhere near to that extent lol.
Well, other option is dodging, though it could be a little challenging to get in and lift the damn thing, seeing as it's made of glass, titanium, and has that mandible on it and should have a power cell

Does that really matter though? It ain't like a size advantage is new to folks at Theory's skill level
Are you… trolling?

Again, not at all on this level

Well, other option is dodging, though it could be a little challenging to get in and lift the damn thing, seeing as it's made of glass, titanium, and has that mandible on it and should have a power cell
Dodging that is near impossible, and even if Theory could, how does he get to the mech’s pilot, he’d just get stabbed before breaking the glass or whatever it is

Back