• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Austin Theory doesnt fear the Mech Suit!

Are you… trolling?

Again, not at all on this level

Dodging that is near impossible, and even if Theory could, how does he get to the mech’s pilot, he’d just get stabbed before breaking the glass or whatever it is
Unless Theory is literally that dumb to take a sharp mandible head-on without doing something like, ya know, side stepping or ducking, Maida's skill mostly applies to her herself, a P.R.A.W.N Suit is another beast and it's speed applies to it's own flight speed, not combat speed, with combat speed it's just as fast as Maida can do her thing

And yeah, inexperience isn't really an argument here, if I need to I can probably swap theory out for a supernatural-tier dude so the AP gap Is crossed somewhat

Theory being inexperienced isn't really an argument in a situation like this.
I’m saying that he lacks the experience with weapons that a God tier has

It’s irrelevant anyways because even God Tiers would stand no hope whatsoever of dealing with the mech

And yeah, inexperience isn't really an argument here, if I need to I can probably swap theory out for a supernatural-tier dude so the AP gap Is crossed somewhat
It’s not about the AP advantage it’s about the giant ******* blade.

Seriously, you’ve made 3 blatantly lop-sided “almost but not quite stomp” matches in quick succession. Stop Win Farming the verse

I’m saying that he lacks the experience with weapons that a God tier has

It’s irrelevant anyways because even God Tiers would stand no hope whatsoever of dealing with the mech
Can't they move around to get to the mech suit's back or top and proceed to hit shit, if a power cell is hit the suit is probably going down, leaving Maida with her knife and skill
It’s not about the AP advantage it’s about the giant ******* blade.

Seriously, you’ve made 3 blatantly lop-sided “almost but not quite stomp” matches in quick succession. Stop Win Farming the verse
The blade is barely relevant, basic stabs and swings are what a P.R.A.W.N Suit can do with something like that, and one side of it is blunt force more then anything.

The blade is barely relevant, basic stabs and swings are what a P.R.A.W.N Suit can do with something like that
That’s literally all it needs, it’s a giant knife, it’ll destroy a wrestler with a single hit.

How would Theory know where to go on the mech to destroy it or shut it down? Why would he resort to that quicker than an attempt at shattering the glass? How does he dodge a blade about as big as he is? How does he even climb the suit? How does he deal with its flight?

This is a stomp

That’s literally all it needs, it’s a giant knife, it’ll destroy a wrestler with a single hit.

How would Theory know where to go on the mech to destroy it or shut it down? Why would he resort to that quicker than an attempt at shattering the glass? How does he dodge a blade about as big as he is? How does he even climb the suit? How does he deal with its flight?

This is a stomp
He wouldn't, really, but that's not really the point, climbing on something is just decent tactics, and breaking the glass in of itself is a good strategy, as for dodging the mandible, I don't THINK it's as large as he is? Like, outside of length it is a YOUNG chelicerate mandible, and climbing the suit is easy, just throw yourself up from it's back. And flight isn't too much of a problem seeing as Theory can, you know, avoid the long ass charging attacks that'd happen if Maida ever decides to fly. It's not like she's moving faster then he could possibly react at a distance.
What's the mech's AP anyhow?
Depends on who you ask but I THINK it's a downsdale from 300 something megajoules? Honestly you could probably argue it's 8-B because a P.R.A.W.N Suit is the go-to method of killing leviathans like the Sea Dragon. In which case I become sad

Pretty sure Team Fortress already stomped WWE in a tournament, and that was Adam Cole who is one of the more wanked fleshed out pages
They probably had weapons, guess what I'd be confiscating because world's best martial artist vs World's worst gun, gun wins.

Back