• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aureolus Izzard versus Freddy Krueger

Does he have to?

Freddy literally never takes any fight seriously and that's Lizzards move if he realizes Death isn't working

Freddy's non-serious combat is more throwing people around and, rather than instantly turning them into a cockroach, making their transformation into a cockroach excruciatingly slow and painful before crushing them. He doesn't not use hax, he just draws out its use to torture people (the aforementioned cockroach death, Dream Warriors' opening puppet kill, the video game kill in whatever it was, Super Freddy, etc).

In izzards first encounter with kamijo and stiyl since he couldn't kill them, or he would have lost deep blood, he just memory wiped them and made them leave so him doing that or making Freddy not fight him, after he sees that he can't kill him, isn't very far fetched

I will say that that relies on Izzard remaining calm and focusing enough to use Ars Magna, which may be difficult when he's fighting a reality warper who aims to exploit fear and uncertainty.

I've actually seen the scene with Izzard's needles. He puts them in his neck so he can concentrate. The second his concetration ***** up, so does his powers.

He's actually dropped his needles before when he was getting too flustered, so it's not like they're the most foolproof failsafe out there, especially in a situation like this.

This on top of the fact that, again, Freddy can just turn them into something that will scare the shit out of Izzard. Which he'll probably do anyway, once he uses his mind reading to find what Izzard is afraid of. Like he almost always does.

Same. Freddy for my own reasons. He can survive Izzard's go-to attacks and has plenty of ways to kill him, even when taking into account how much of a jackass he is IC. I'd also wager he has far better reality-warping, not just because of the fact that Izzard's relies on concentration, but because he has better feats with it as well.

Freddy FRA.

Also, I thought unanimous votes gets added in straight away? (As in, no grace period needed. Unless the rules have changed again?)

They have. Now it's been decided that, unanimous or not, one has to wait a 24-hour grace period.

That it, then? Anyone else?

Or I'll get beaten to it.

Back