• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aurelion Sol Upgrade back to 3-B

So previously there has been a content revision thread that had been made to downgrade Aurelion Sol from 3-B to 4-B due to arguments made against the evidence that were previously provided. Furthermore, there was also a calculatio that was made which took one of Aurelion Sol's statements and placed the statement at Multi-Solar System. In relation to that statement I can agree with the calc, however, other statements (which I will cover after this), highlight as to why his multi-galaxy indications are more consistent than the calculation.

One point that I would like to bring up in relation to why he should be reverted back to 3-B is due to the 'development diary' any evidence in relation to his powerscaling shouldn't be discredited as this is all in relation to his power and multiple references had been made to the finalisation of A-Sol. These references had been to his ability to create galaxies, more so this being their main intention when looking into A-Sol. This point had been brought up agai and can further highlight the consistentcy of it. This can also be further insighted with the capability of him destroying multiple worlds and stars.

Another thing that I would like to present in relation to an upgrade to A-Sol, is for the speed of A-Sol to be increased from MFTL+ to Immeasurable, this is supported by his interactions with the Void dimension itself and how in one of the Void's entry, it places it as adimension which is outside time and space . The interactions he had with the Void was both in how he closed a rift that was created by them, and fighting creations that resided from there.

At the moment, this is what I will present in terms of upgrades for A-Sol, however there are more upgrades and evidence that can be provided for his abilities, whilst there are also some abiltiies that he has being left out.

If you would like to contact me I will reply to the comments on here as soon as I can, or you can find me active on discord with my username being: Dark Star#9951 where I mainly do vocal debates or discussions.

No stake, but to provide some add info:

Asol galaxy

Rioter has confirmed Tier 3 bloodlusted Aurelion Sol. He is specifically referring to the one currently bound by Targon; though the original podcast where he first said it 3 years ago now has a broken link (SoundCloud) in the LoL wiki.

Without the bind of Aurelion Sol's larger-than-star jewel crown on his head, he can be a galaxy-sized being. Yes, I'm aware that the same thing was basically said in the Dev Insight of Universe canon; this ASol, however, is also the actual one that was released, bound by Targon currently. Without that bind, he can sizemorph to galaxy size.

Also I suggest, we should still provide a link to the Dev Insight of Aurelion Sol from Universe, the official repository of canon materials, on his attack potency section regarding the 3 mentions to galaxies, so that people can become aware of the facts that the said mentions at least exist and will be able to draw their own conclusions as well after reading it. Providing the link to source informatio is a wiki's first job, even if people might evaluate the same information differently. They can judge for themselves if they believe the Universe article or not, given additional Rioter information released later as well.

3-B or At least 3-C, likely 3-B is probably a good compromise.

For what it's worth it's already been accepted elsewhere on a reputable site although I do not know if VSB would be willing to do the same.

Speed update makes no sense if he's not fighting in the Void Dimension, and I am not sure why Dev material should be used again after Assalt's thread earlier this year, Pleiades. As is mentioning other sites use this as well without any context. VSB follows its own rules.

Assalt's thread is his interpretation of it, that he believes it's not the release ASol; the one that the Rioter refer to is a different ASol, the release one.

I mean it's no problem for me, because I don't make any VS thread on VSB and can just point people manually to the Universe article and Rioters anyways. It's merely one more datapoint to conclude that VSB's opinion differs from the opinion of the Universe and Riot Games. (technically not saying it's the wrong one, just different)

I mean generally the points you bring up here were discussed before, and you haven't added much else beyond (your own?) Twitter Q&A which is honestly not that strong of a case for 3-C/B per the original thread's conclusion.

Links to Universe and Dev blogs for champions would be nice IMO.

Also, I don't know if your Discord works properly or not, since it's not showing me the account you've given above.

I didn't even discuss there because I was busy doing something... for League of Legends mobile.

The original thread's conclusion is also an interpretation. I'm saying if people had the Universe article and the opinion of ASol's own creator as well, it will also help them make their interpretations with the information given. By VSB rules this would fall under the application of the suffix Likely.

RegisNex1232 said:
Also, I don't know if your Discord works properly or not, since it's not showing me the account you've given above.
I can always link a server if you wanted to join that instead, just to make things easier to find me on.

RegisNex1232 said:
Speed update makes no sense if he's not fighting in the Void Dimension, and I am not sure why Dev material should be used again after Assalt's thread earlier this year, Pleiades. As is mentioning other sites use this as well without any context. VSB follows its own rules.
Also the speed argument works, only due to the fact that he doesn't need to find in the dimension itself, he more so has fought beings from that dimension itself that do have the accountable speed set. So it should make him relative to them.

Heinkel Astrea said:
No stake, but to provide some add info:
Asol galaxy

Rioter has confirmed Tier 3 bloodlusted Aurelion Sol. He is specifically referring to the one currently bound by Targon; though the original podcast where he first said it 3 years ago now has a broken link (SoundCloud) in the LoL wiki.

Without the bind of Aurelion Sol's larger-than-star jewel crown on his head, he can be a galaxy-sized being. Yes, I'm aware that the same thing was basically said in the Dev Insight of Universe canon; this ASol, however, is also the actual one that was released, bound by Targon currently. Without that bind, he can sizemorph to galaxy size.

Also I suggest, we should still provide a link to the Dev Insight of Aurelion Sol from Universe, the official repository of canon materials, on his attack potency section regarding the 3 mentions to galaxies, so that people can become aware of the facts that the said mentions at least exist and will be able to draw their own conclusions as well after reading it. Providing the link to source informatio is a wiki's first job, even if people might evaluate the same information differently. They can judge for themselves if they believe the Universe article or not, given additional Rioter information released later as well.

3-B or At least 3-C, likely 3-B is probably a good compromise.

For what it's worth it's already been accepted elsewhere on a reputable site although I do not know if VSB would be willing to do the same.

First of all, I literally forgot to include the developer quotes in relation to A-Sol so thank you lots for adding that in. Another thing is, yeah the Dev Insight for any champion should be open to reading by any visitor on pages, this just helps giving them more undderstanding on who the champion is.

I can agree with him being placed at 3-C, however with the amount of evidence that can be taken from the Dev Insight I think 3-B should be the line in which A-Sol sits on. I did make character stats and profiles for 4 different champions so far (Jax, Leona, Diana and A-Sol), though League isn't visited much on there. It hasn't been contested in terms of my finalised ideas etc.

Also the speed argument works, only due to the fact that he doesn't need to find in the dimension itself, he more so has fought beings from that dimension itself that do have the accountable speed set. So it should make him relative to them.

Except they don't show the same speed in the normal dimension so no, it doesn't work.

None of that applies to our current ASol still.

Also, most of that content was already discussed. He DID create galaxies. All the stars in the galaxies, that is. Over time. Because until we have evidence that he just popped them into existence, we can give him 3-C and certainly not 3-B.

As for the Rioter statement of galaxy size, that actually supports my argument, not yours. Why? Because he answered "probably guilty". For one, he doesn't know if he said it or not. For another, "guilty" indicates that it may have been a mistake, as if he hyper ASol too much in the past and is acknowledging that fault. Third, if ASol really had that power, why didn't he just say so? He could have easily said "yeah he can definitely do that" but he decided to reply with "probably guilty".

As for Th speed: absolutely not. He never shows this kind of speed in the normal universe.

3-C and likely 3-B is fine, but with Universe link and galaxies by my will thingy so people can decide for themselves if they want to use the 3-B version or the 3-C version during fights. It's not actually a complicated issue because low- and high-ends get used quite frequently all the time, which in this particular site's terminology happened to be expressed by prefixes.

Yeah I'm not investing more time on this. If you want to conceal information about ASol's canon size and high(er) end from his wiki entry, I only have to reveal them manually during ASol debates.

Don't raise up timeframe or your personal interpretation again; I'm not blind or stupid.

Tax

KakaoTalk 20190608 021310781

Overall considering that Riot hasn't actually said so flat out on Universe that he can make galaxies instantly, I'm not sure why a vague comment is now hard proof.

Aurelion's size isn't something that has been confirmed, either on universe or by Rioter statements. The most up-to-date Rioter quote about the situation of his size implies the exact opposite of what you're trying to present it is for reasons I've explained above.

Also yes, galaxies do exist by his will. The stars in the galaxies. He's the star forger; not the dark matter and space-time forger. The stars in a galaxy are a tiny fraction of all the matter within the galaxy itself.

I'm not "conceal"ing anything. This stuff you've presented just isn't proved to mean what you claim it means, and some of it just outright doesn't pertain to current ASol. But here's the thing: all of this is your interpretation. We both have interpretations of this material; it isn't like you're objectively correct and I'm just making an interpretation. Until you get more solid proof, your interpretation is equally valid as compared to ours. And on this Wiki, we err on the side of caution if there are two equally valid interpretations for a character.

Also you can say "he's galaxy sized" or "he's 3-B" in VS battles all you want, but until it gets accepted and put on his profile, we can't use that in his battles.

I don't use him ever in VSB though? It doesn't matter; I already said I ain't gonna invest anymore time in this and since this wiki doesn't link Universe or Rioter comments, it falls to me to just point them and the difference with VSB's 'wiki' out manually because I'm aware about them. And proving galaxy-sized Aurelion Sol isn't necessarily difficult once the issue is out of this wiki - which is why I'm fine not investing any more time beyond three liners.

Well I mean you haven't really proven anything. If you proved Aurelion was 3-B we'd have him listed as 3-B. What you've shown is statements that can be easily questioned if you know the full context.

Without context, sure, it's 3-B and Aurelion is galaxy sized. But with context you have to question this stuff.

Sure, if you are correct then it will be questioned and I will answer it. If you are right then they will object, so what's the problem? Because, like I said, like the vast majority of VSB's visitors I (and they) don't come to this site to watch this site's vs threads. Among 1 million visitors per month I think? maybe a few hundred of them participate. Not doing here because, dude, I'm watching Korea vs Senegal and I'm not going to invest time in this.

Assaltwaffle said:
None of that applies to our current ASol still.
Also, most of that content was already discussed. He DID create galaxies. All the stars in the galaxies, that is. Over time. Because until we have evidence that he just popped them into existence, we can give him 3-C and certainly not 3-B.

As for the Rioter statement of galaxy size, that actually supports my argument, not yours. Why? Because he answered "probably guilty". For one, he doesn't know if he said it or not. For another, "guilty" indicates that it may have been a mistake, as if he hyper ASol too much in the past and is acknowledging that fault. Third, if ASol really had that power, why didn't he just say so? He could have easily said "yeah he can definitely do that" but he decided to reply with "probably guilty".

As for Th speed: absolutely not. He never shows this kind of speed in the normal universe.
Ok when he did challenge void creatures this occured within his lore, I showed hard evidence for that. Even if the Void Creations are to step away from their realm and to enter the "League Realm" there is no indication to dictate whether they're speed and powers were reduced. The only information that is provided for when they step out of the void is that their appearance shifts. So at this moment in time their speed is still set at an immmeasurable tier. So for A-Sol to combat against that is fine and should put him at a relative area. Like I said im more than happy to discuss and provide much more evidence over a voice call, just find it harder and more time wasting to do text debates.

There is no evidence either that they keep their speed either as Rek'Sai and Kha'Zix suggest otherwise. So no, this doesn't pass here.

RegisNex1232 said:
There is no evidence either that they keep their speed either as Rek'Sai and Kha'Zix suggest otherwise. So no, this doesn't pass here.
Ok so their's evidence that notes their changes when coming out of the void, there is no accountance for their power or speed being altered, so the best assumption to make from it is that it remains the same. So yes it should be good enough evidence to suggest that they are immeasurable in speed. If you'd like to find my discord or link yours i can debate and show you why this is true.

Back