• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attempting to get the God King a matchup: The Player (Minecraft) vs. The God King

I'll just say what I said from the other thread: GK resists being erased, but hasn't faced law-based erasure like The Player; it may or may not work on GK. That said, The Player cannot resist GK's erasure, so I believe GK is more likely to win this one. My vote is on the god-killing god-king.

I genuinely have no idea if a law saying "You can't exist" would work on someone who resists Existence Erasure.

I mean when Kriemhild Gretchen had something similar, she got resistance to Law Manipulation, not Existence Erasure/Void Manipulation.

Voting for God King due to resisting Player's best attack and firing back with his own EE that needs mid-godly regen to come back from.

Is the player with mods or not because if player has mods then Player via infinity gauntlet and wither storm.

A wither storm that has the power to crash a 1 player good and hard to crash minecraft server

Mods aren't canon and if the IG isn't as strong as the Marvel Comics version it still doesn't help him from getting erased.

I mean, with enough effort you could make a mod yourself that justifies high 1A, so there's definitely a reason why they're not allowed. God King Fra.

Back