• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan - Titan AP Revision.

Ok so currently we have the titan forms' attack potency calculated by how much energy Eren expends through lifting the boulder. However, this isn't really applicable to combat. For one thing, it is a slow sustained motion which allows for many more muscles fibers to be recruited into the movement, more easily. It also allows the tendons to help out by storing the energy, then releasing it in a sudden burst, acting like a spring.

If we use real world ratios, when the world's heaviest deadlift is compared to the world's most powerful punch, the deadlift has nearly 5 times more energy. I recommend a downgrade to Room level (Still 9A) from their current Small Building+, based on this. Thoughts?

Ooh thanks didn't know that, but again I would say don't use the boulder lift for a attack potency feat.

There are other 9-A+ feats to back up the rating, and we do actually rate things based on lifting via Potential Energy

The ship breaking feats? A room level attack is capable of everything they did to the fleet (They were similar to Pre-WWI Ironclads - Wall level cannons can sink those; a room level attack would crack on in half). Also I'd reccomend against rating things based on lifting via potential energy, as again it goes against regular combat biomechanics, there's more time to apply energy so its more of a push instead of a hit.

Thanks for those; I totally approve then, just don't use the lifting feat. Also, if there are any other pages where we use lifting as the basis for AP, I'd recommend reviewing those. Do you know of any?

Youre gonna have to make a CRT if you dont think we should use it because there's actually a decent number of pages that use it

Can you make a thread about Eren Intelligence too?

Eren not that reckless anymore, he become more savage and ruthless, and he even use jaw titan to Kill warhammer girl just after only see it in like 2-3 chapter.

Back