• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan revisions (a massive one)

Alright, we'll go with Sus proposed tiers. Ymir stays Unknown and Eren Founder 8-B. When this gets enough staff approval, feel free to close this thread.

Well, it seems like most of the people that I notified earlier are not interested or not able to respond, like because school has started now, which is a problem.

However, this does not seem like a very controversial revision. What are the conclusions here so far?

Okay, so tier tier 2 rating was rejected then? That seems good to me.

The abilities and uncontroversial tiers are probably fine to apply then.

Well, it seems like most of the people that I notified earlier are not interested or not able to respond, like because school has started now, which is a problem.

However, this does not seem like a very controversial revision. What are the conclusions here so far?
Everything accepted expect Ymir's proposed tier and Type 8 Immortality

Reactions: Sus
we should change the justification for ymir though, as i said her potential is far superior to the entire verse combined, but we don't know how powerful she actually is
I'm still gonna do one proposal "At least 8-A, potentially far higher"

there's no proof that ymir is above abnormal titans
No titan can possess more power than her, and the fact that Armin said Ymir is invincible yet right away they had a plan to defeat Rod Reiss.
And you said Karl Fritz is 8-B but Karl only possesses a fragment of her power, would make her 8-A anyway

No titan can possess more power than her, and the fact that Armin said Ymir is invincible yet right away they had a plan to defeat Rod Reiss.
And you said Karl Fritz is 8-B but Karl only possesses a fragment of her power, would make her 8-A anyway
makes sense, but please provide the scan so the tier would be justified, then we can make her "unknown, at least 8A, potentially far higher"

you can apply other profiles and i would take the founder's justifications

is "as well as every power in the verse as she is the origin of everything" enough or should we list all abilities right away?

and the 8A rating for rod is "possibly", while he is solidly 8B+ so idk

makes sense, but please provide the scan so the tier would be justified, then we can make her "unknown, at least 8A, potentially far higher"

you can apply other profiles and i would take the founder's justifications
"Image cannot be loaded from the past link"
is "as well as every power in the verse as she is the origin of everything" enough or should we list all abilities right away?

and the 8A rating for rod is "possibly", while he is solidly 8B+ so idk
I'm alr with that

also going by ymirs profile to check on stuff, her profile really needs better work

her lifting strength isn't justified and her SS and durability aren't even bold

Attack on Titan revisions (a massive one)
the title wasn't lying

Ymir should get large size at least type 2, we saw that eren can choose his founding titan size, ymir can do this too, she can even possibly make herself larger
and I'm pretty sure this is well over 100 meters
TheFirstTitan.png

also going by ymirs profile to check on stuff, her profile really needs better work

her lifting strength isn't justified and her SS and durability aren't even bold
Ymir Fritz has Class M because she should be at least comparable to Colossal Titan, we should put it there.

we should change the justification for ymir though, as i said her potential is far superior to the entire verse combined, but we don't know how powerful she actually is
That is probably fine, if there are no objections.

Reactions: Sus
what's the chapter and page number, I'll get it myself, you can work on the pages, I'll help with linking the scans

scaling off of the attack titan* eren is the one with class M feat
Yeah but Colossal Titan's lifting strength is above Attack Titan.
Chapter 135 page 25 is where Armin's statement is

Okay so Ymir will be "Unknown, At least 8-A potentially far higher"?
Wouldn't it be better to just place her as Unknown statistics-wise, if you do not know the exact limits of her power yet?

i agree with just unknown, but we should explain how she's above everyone in the verse by a huge margin
That could be adequately explained in her AP justification. For example;

"Unknown (She is the most powerful character in the verse by an extremely large margin, but the extent of her capabilities is unknown)"

A bit barebones, I know, but it's just an example. You can flesh it out with more feats and statements.

Back