• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is specifically for these pages:

Armin Arlert | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
Eren Yeager | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
Karl Fritz | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
Ymir Fritz | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

To start, Karl erroneously is stated to have created 500,000 thousand titans causally. they are made via the power of ymir, in paths. the flow of time in paths is different then on earth, with several years being possible to happen there while seconds happen on earth
0120-008.png (2133×1600) (ivalice.us)
0120-012.png (1066×1600) (ivalice.us)
0120-013.png (1066×1600) (ivalice.us)
0120-025.png (1066×1600) (ivalice.us)

So essentially we dont have a viable frame for creation, as it could be years
0115-027.png (1067×1600) (ivalice.us)
0115-040.png (1067×1600) (ivalice.us)
0115-043.png (1067×1600) (ivalice.us)

It took what zeke described as possibly years for ymir create more flesh for his body, and he is far smaller than even 1 colossal titan.

The link for ymir being stronger than the other titans is also dead. A new link is required.

Im not sure where karl should even scale, given that other users of the founding titan can be defeated by other shifters like the attack titan
tumblr_inline_oj0yae09e01u4b3oq_1280.jpg (1066×1600)

For armin: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:WeeklyBattles/Armin's_Explosive_Titan_Transformation
The calc is a bit wonky. I don’t think those ships are as big as the calc is suggesting. If they’re 160 meters across in the first shot, that warehouse would be like 20 meters tall.
I would think scaling the size of the cruisers themselves would be a lot more reliable. Just eyeballing the blast to the background, its most likely small town.
0103-031.png (2133×1600) (ivalice.us)

That would also be consistent to where bertolt is scaled at his highest
Bertolt Hoover | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

As for eren's justifications, Eren disabling the hardening used to make the walls should not be used as ap. Its just deactivating a titan ability.
0124-004.png (1066×1600) (ivalice.us)

Karl Fritz
  • While it takes years in Paths time, doesn't it take basically an instant or a few seconds in Real Time?
  • But I do agree that creating titans is not the same as punchy punch AP for his Titan Form. Unless I'm mistaken, I fail to see how that even works considering it's an esoteric Paths power and not created out of energy or whatever. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  • We've never seen Karl's titan so no idea if it's Eren level or Frieda Reiss level
Also, might be a dumb question, but has any Colossal Titan tank their own transformation explosion?

To quote TOAA here:

"given that other users of the founding titan can be defeated by other shifters like the attack titan"

The reason why this is possible is cus they have the limiter (vow to renounce war)

And if u are talking about how grisha won they explain that frieda was not good with the titan and had yet to master it

Karl Fritz
  • While it takes years in Paths time, doesn't it take basically an instant or a few seconds in Real Time?
  • But I do agree that creating titans is not the same as punchy punch AP for his Titan Form. Unless I'm mistaken, I fail to see how that even works considering it's an esoteric Paths power and not created out of energy or whatever. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  • We've never seen Karl's titan so no idea if it's Eren level or Frieda Reiss level
Also, might be a dumb question, but has any Colossal Titan tank their own transformation explosion?
All of them do yes

Agree with frieda being nerfed/untrained that fine.

Is the creation of them on Earth even a second?

I would need a scan for this

It took several minutes if not possibly hours for Zeke to be fixed on Earth.

All of them do yes
By that you mean they tank the explosion via transforming while causing said explosion, therefore they are at the epicenter of it. Am I getting this right?
So while they are the source of the explosion, isn't it like an outward blast of heat and steam so they aren't necessarily tanking the explosion?

Also I'm just trying to imagine the difference between that and a colossal titan taking the transformation explosion of another colossal titan.

Agree with frieda being nerfed/untrained that fine.

Is the creation of them on Earth even a second?

I would need a scan for this

It took several minutes if not possibly hours for Zeke to be fixed on Earth.
I'm unsure since Zeke's seemed a little different. What's the timeframe with Eren/Ymir creating the 9 Titan variations?

By that you mean they tank the explosion via transforming while causing said explosion, therefore they are at the epicenter of it. Am I getting this right?
So while they are the source of the explosion, isn't it like an outward blast of heat and steam so they aren't necessarily tanking the explosion?

Also I'm just trying to imagine the difference between that and a colossal titan taking the transformation explosion of another colossal titan.

I'm unsure since Zeke's seemed a little different. What's the timeframe with Eren/Ymir creating the 9 Titan variations?
To my knowledge a colossal Titan has never tanked the last of another. The only time there is a blast is when they initially transform.

The production rate on earth is rather quick.

Two problems:
Armin surmises it has to do something with the warhammer titan abilities that eren currently has.
Alongside the fact Zeke may be building the bodies in paths (next chapter will further clarify this)
Then...why not wait? The entire reason we put a ban on upgrading AoT at the moment isbecause we are waiting for the series to end before doing any revisions, why would this thread be any different?

We don't need to wait in regards to the first part of the crt.

That being that the large Town calc is inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back