• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atomic Samurai (OPM) Vs. Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)

KamiYasha

VS Battles
Retired
Both bloodlusted.

AP/DC equalized.

Speed equalized.

Start at 10 meters between each other.

Who win?

Atomic Samurai as he can cut to the atoms so that is annoying he wins imo

If that was a straight up battle id go with Zoro, better dura,AP and speed, but Atomic (hax?) may cheat his way to victory, id give to Atomic

But he's slower than zoro so exactly how would those attacks hit him to begin with? Zoro can pretty much one shot him with a clean hit.

Zoro's kind of screwed here. His biggest advantage is speed, but it's equalized here. That, and Zoro's not gonna be able to like...parry or do anything to block the slashes considering AS is cutting on an atomic level.

Precog would give him a slight edge but not enough to evade all his attacks and even one of them could be fatal in this case.

Unless Armament Haki protects him from Molecular attacks (Which i doubt) Zoro is pretty much screwed, even with Mountain level durability.

KamiYasha said:
Unless Armament Haki protects him from Molecular attacks (Which i doubt) Zoro is pretty much screwed, even with Mountain level durability.
The only reason that's possible is because he doesn't have his speed advantage.

Deathblaze1 said:
Since when does atomic samurai cuts on the atomic level just curious can i get a scan of it.
One on an interview stated that his power was to cut atoms and deliver strikes with the power of a nuclear warhead. Then again in terms of skill it's hard to distinguish since Atomic Samurai has killed and fought many many things.

But those are all even so the edge would be on the one with observation Haki. But with AP and DC equalized, are you saying they have the same destuctive feats so Zorro gets atom splitting too?

If anything this would end up as a tie

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
One on an interview stated that his power was to cut atoms and deliver strikes with the power of a nuclear warhead. Then again in terms of skill it's hard to distinguish since Atomic Samurai has killed and fought many many things.

But those are all even so the edge would be on the one with observation Haki. But with AP and DC equalized, are you saying they have the same destuctive feats so Zorro gets atom splitting too?

Is atomic-level cutting even destructive capacity? I thought that was just a defense-ignoring attack?

If yes, then it's likely a battle of skill (and haki which AS doesn't have).

If no, AS atomicuts I guess.

Under the current conditions, Atomic Samurai via Atomic Slash; without special abilities (while the speeds are still equalized), undecided--they would both be quite skilled; without speed equalization, with abilities and feats backing each character, Zoro.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Deathblaze1 said:
Since when does atomic samurai cuts on the atomic level just curious can i get a scan of it.

just curious but do you have a link to it? I can't find it on the interviews page, is it from the databook?

with normal conditions I'am going with Zoro, however with the conditions above atomic samurai mid-high difficulty. If at least speed were unequalized then zoro win high difficulty. But the only thing his got for him is range and precognition. I really dont think speed should be equalized in most threads in the first place, as it's a pretty valuable combat stat.

Darkdefeat1 said:
I really dont think speed should be equalized in most threads in the first place, as it's a pretty valuable combat stat.
I'd agree with you had it not been for the fact that it would make a very large percentage of all versus battles uninteresting and horribly one-sided.

Definitely Atomic, even with the speed equalized. According to the wiki he's actually faster, as the guy is at LEAST MHS+ while Zoro remains at MHS. The calc for him was a pretty massive lowball as well, reaching sub-relativistic with the high-end calc of the feat.

Zoro's only edge here is ranged cutting.

So, Atomic pretty much curbstomps this one.

Preaplanes0 said:
Definitely Atomic, even with the speed equalized. According to the wiki he's actually faster, as the guy is at LEAST MHS+ while Zoro remains at MHS. The calc for him was a pretty massive lowball as well, reaching sub-relativistic with the high-end calc of the feat.
Speed equalized means Atomic doesnt have any speed advantage in this fight

Back