• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I read the title and thought it was gonna be Jetfire.

Anyhow, this is a really flimsy justification, but I'm just throwing this out there to try and get the ball rolling; Would The Numidum having no notable weaknesses be an advantage, considering that Akuto has weaknesses both within the afterlife and in his void body?

I absolutely disagreed. Vivec and Talos had the similar hax power like Featherine Augustus, and they cannot scratch the Big Stompy. Matthew put it that the Numidium and EGD both have the most ridiculous hax above all 1-A in this site.

KongKing23 said:
I absolutely disagreed. Vivec and Talos had the similar hax power like Featherine Augustus, and they cannot scratch the Big Stompy.
Matthew put it that the Numidium and EGD both have the most ridiculous hax above all 1-A in this site.
Elder God Demonbane is not that strong as an 1-A.

I made it like that because it is much easier to explain and conceptualize rather than putting a Matthew's dank page for explanation.

What you mean by being zero summed? And Akuto has a insane immortality because he´s protected by The Law Of Identity.

Being zero summed means that the Nimidium is literally telling you "NO" to your existence in its entirety, it forcibly let's you enter a state opposite of CHIM which basically means it makes you realise that you are non existant as your own entity essentially forcing you to earse yourself and returing yourself to the "allness" of existence.

First, the easy part:
The roman numeral for "one" is I.

The symbol for zero is 0.

Turn the 0 sideways and you get an I.

Now flip them repeatedly....you get 001101010110101.

What you get is binary code.

You are either "off" (zero-sum) or "on" (CHIM).

Next, the hard part:
The Dawn Era (the point of "I", nonlinear time) is a time of Memory, or Mnemoli, the Blue Star.

Amnesia is the two-headed fighting rays that extend from their point of origin (the Tower of I).

Holding the Tower together without disaster (zero sum) is CHIM.

Ultima Reality said:
I meant that CHIM isn't Plot Manipulation nor is it that powerful.
I apologized for going a little bit too far. It's simply a little misunderstanding of the complex lore.

Back