• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asura vs GT Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Asura is capable of surviving/blocking the Dragon Hammer, I would give my vote to him. I prefer to wait for others to see their opinions.

I would assume Full Powered "Unlimited" Form instead because that's asura's strongest 4-A form...Goku while has skill asura has tenacity and experience to boot though goku has range...hmmmm

Goku the AP advantage, as he dwarfs 4-As like Asura by a lot, he's pretty experienced as well. Dragon Fist also gives him a decent power increase to affect beings even stronger than him. I say Goku will take this fight.

Meanwhile, Asura defeated base Chakravartin before getting one shot by his next form, goes into his next form before getting one shot by Chakravartins final form, before defeating Chakra once and for all.

In this form, Asura one shots 4As who one shot 4As who one shots 4As

Whew, WALL OF TEXT.

Base form Chakra casually dwarfs Multiple solar Systems.

Asura manages to one shot his base form before he goes into his next form, which rag dolls Asura until he amps himself again, leading to Chakra going into his final form, which casually blocks a strike from a Bloodlusted Asura, comments how weak he is then one shots him, Asura amps again and proceeds to defeat Chakra.

Chakra casually one shots 4As who one shot 4As who one shot 4As.

I go inconclusive, way too close to call.

Kid Buu was able to gradually destroy a galaxy. Which is pretty damn good into 4-A. Goku base form is able to keep up with Rildo, who can match Kid Buu, then throw in the ssj multipliers, and he's way into 4-A.

How??? I'm pretty sure that it's stated and shown numerous times that the higher the form you are, the stronger you are.

Goku has a lot more versatility on his belt. He's got the solar flare and extensive training in martial arts while Asura's mostly just been punching stuff in his Hundreds of years of military training.

"Mostly punching stuff"

Tell that to Yasha and Chakra.

His transformations also take stamina while Chakra can almost limitlessly buff himself

Bluetrekking said:
Goku the AP advantage, as he dwarfs 4-As like Asura by a lot, he's pretty experienced as well. Dragon Fist also gives him a decent power increase to affect beings even stronger than him. I say Goku will take this fight.
What 4As are comparable to him again?

@Gargoyle, Buu, baby, the shadow dragons. All of which he was able to toss around with the exception of Omega shenron.

Theglassman12 said:
@Gargoyle, Buu, baby, the shadow dragons. All of which he was able to toss around with the exception of Omega shenron.
Same goes to Chakra and his multiple forms

Because it's out of character for him to go all out immediately 100% of the time?

He usually tests his opponents first.

Not really , gargoyle. Towards the end of gt, he usyally went right into 4 if needed, 3 usually was up for a minute at most.

And he definitely won't be in 3 against a decent opponent. This Goku is actually smart , unlike current Goku .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back