• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asuna vs Weiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
he is right, but it is somewhat arrogant sounding, still. weiss is supposed to be 8b at this point, or at least her summons...

thats a stomp
Vol 5 Weiss is High 8C and I restricted her summon since it will be 8B

Moving on

Starter Pack said:
Just realized this, but Weiss is 8-A while Asuna is High 8-C.

Ricsi is right, this is a stomp.
Read the first sentence of the OP please.

whitout her summons... well, asuna has flight to counter gravity manipulation (as flight tends to counter gravity) and can regen from anything weiss has that doesent frreze her head off

she being downgraded, high 8c with 8b summons

Then it should probably be added to the profile first before the match is made, to avoid confusion.

(Like, how was I supposed to know about the downgrade without following the appropriate discussion?)

WeeklyBattles said:
@Gargoyle Might wanna update the votes, there's like 11 for Weiss ovo
Issue is I can't tell between Weiss via bae votes or genuine votes

@Ricsi If Weiss catches her in a gravity glyph Asuna isnt going anywhere

And not only does her profile not have Regenerationn anywhere but i know for a fact that Asuna only has a limited amount of healing before her magic runs out

ill go with asuna through healing, flight, and her fighting style being a good counter to weisses fighting style

Gargoyle One said:
WeeklyBattles said:
@Gargoyle Might wanna update the votes, there's like 11 for Weiss ovo
Issue is I can't tell between Weiss via bae votes or genuine votes
At least 7 or so are FRA which btw, weekly did a pretty legit analysis tbh.

Now if you excuse me, I am gonna sober up from last night via cheap FRA's elsewhere

healing, not regen, and flyght directly counters gravity, has her gravity ever stopped anyone capable of moving in air?

how? has it ever countered flight? because flight counters gravity, not the other way around.

her healing wont come into play, as asuna can only dammage through breaking the aura

and asunas healing can get her up from anything short of having her head blown off (thats debatable)

plus her having counter to status effects

Megaboy Prime said:
Asuna due to superior skill and Mother's Rosario
On second thought this person didn't even explain the former and the latter is Lazy as ****

That's the only thing keeping grace

@Ricsi Because she can use her gravity to stick her in place so she cant move

Now youre exaggerating, Asuna has never healed injuries worse than a severed hand and a stab wound in the stomach. She's not healing from getting stabbed in an actually lethal spot like the heart or the head. Come to think of it has she ever actually demonstrated the ability to use that kind of healing on herself?

Megaboy Prime said:
If Summons are restricted, most Weiss votes are no longer valid and Asuna counters anything but Ice.
You mean her entire arsenal? Restricting one thing doesnt make all of the votes invalid when the outcome doesnt change even after that thing is restricted.

Also, her flight literally on profile states she can only fly for ten minutes.

At best, she flies for ten minutes and then Weiss freezes her when she gets down. Considering she is naturally a careful and inquisitive fighter, it is very likely she will keep her distance until this happens.

At worst, she freezes her and shatters her before she can fly high enough.

And this is with the benefit of the doubt, she did fight the nevermore just fine.

as far as i have seen the offensive gravity attacks either throw into the air, or make peapole flot in the air, she only ever stuck herself i belivE

healing a severed hand is low mid dude, that does heal from attacks to the heart, it can be argued to the head because it being still simply hp dammage.. she does it with healing items... rpg healing items.

^Minor nitpick but Unlimited Flight time was given for Post ALO Asuna, so she can fly indefinitely

I DOUBT THIS FIGHT LASTS FOR TEN MINUTES, WEISSES AURA DOESENT STAY UP THAT LONG, AND SHE CAN JUST STOP FLYING FOR A BIT

left on caps, sorry

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

Gargoyle One said:
^Minor nitpick but Unlimited Flight time was given for Post ALO Asuna, so she can fly indefinitely
Gemmysaur cant keep his verse updated ovo

I need to get into SAO again and work on them quality CRTs ; )

But yeah, my point kind of stands.

Ice Dust does kind of even it out imo

And also, her versatility cant be understated

Asuna really...isnt that versatile.

and this also includes things like being stabbed into the spinal cord and chest for kirito which she scales too. and it can be argued that she has no organs

You do know there are different levels of Low-Mid right? Wthout feats to back it up nothing implies Asuna can heal herself if her heart is destroyed when her best feats are healing someone else's stomach wound and severed hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back