• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asuna vs Weiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
That's it, I can't hold it anymore, this had to be done, and even if I have to wait I'm having this ready for when they go through.

Speed is Unequal (Not even 2X faster) Violume 5 Weiss vs Post Rosario Asuna, summon is restricted.

Asuna: 2 (Megaman, Ricsi)

Weiss Schnee: 10 (Vel, Weekly, Js, Knight, Sins, Starter, Homu, AS, Kiryu, Dot)

In the words of Jeanne, This can wait NO LONGER.

Weiss via Time Dilation speed amp, 8-B teleporting Arma Gigas, freezing asuna solid in a block of ice if she gets close, homing ranged attacks that freeze her solid in a block of ice from a distance, ragdolling her from a distance with an anti-gravity field, and freezing asuna solid on contact with an ice glyph.

E5A72AED-6DD2-466E-8D17-B73D29000E4C.jpeg

I'm pretty sure the speed amp would be a bit nullified because of Asuna's own speed but the rest are gewd.

first serius comment then when i started writing.

asuna has much better healing, and it could heal kirito getting his hand cut off and being stabbed in the stomac (or we ignored that and say all dammage is only healt based, same effect) so she can mostly heal from nearly all of weisess attacks.

she has a more agressive attack style, and focuses on owherwelming the enemy with attacks, she also has speed amp through certain attacks.

weiss summon is gonna be 8b, so you might want to restrict that.

weiss obviusly has summons, though asuna has experience with more mobile raid bosses, though they are 8b so yeah...

weiss has speed amp, and is probably going to be high hypersonic, so the speed is pretty big difference. she has aura, which is similiar enough to how hp works. and her regen wont really come into play.

Asuna due to superior skill and Mother's Rosario

>Weiss via quality Say wathever you want, but RWBY has terrible animation and Ruby is practically non existent in Volume 4.

Weiss FRA. Honestly, I don't know much about RWBY, but even I can tell from looking between their pages that Weiss has a clear advantage over Asuna.

Thinking about making a more fair Asuna fight now.

Megaboy Prime said:
>Weiss via quality

(3.)Say whatever you want, but (1.) RWBY has terrible animatio and (2.) Ruby is practically non existent in Volume 4.
1. Debatable

2. What does that have to do with Weiss?

3. "Say whatever you want" is something you would say when claiming something to be fact. I don't take kindly to people stating opinions as facts unironically.

he is right, but it is somewhat arrogant sounding, still. weiss is supposed to be 8b at this point, or at least her summons...

thats a stomp

Just realized this, but Weiss is 8-A while Asuna is High 8-C.

Ricsi is right, this is a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back