• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Astaroth (Paradise Lost) vs Michael (Ultimate Antihero)

No idea, I have read neither series. (If we would just write this kind of stuff on the profiles)

Michael only has like 1 fight scene. IIRC his first move there was Judge Ray, and after that, he pulled out his Holy Sword. I do wonder about this part of Astaroth's page:

"can only be killed with abilities that can interfere with higher dimensions"

Because Michael doesn't have anything like that, so his only option to win here would be to try to BFR Astaroth to a parallel world, but that's not going to be one of his first moves (In-story he just used it to move himself and Homura to a vacant parallel Earth to have their fight at full power without killing all humanity). He'll first try to fight using his regular attacks.

I'm not sure how up in the scale Astaroth's spirit rank would be. I can say that Michael's Holy Ground works against mortals and even fragments of gods like Vel, though how it holds up against other angels is unknown.

LazyHunter said:
I do wonder about this part of Astaroth's page:
"can only be killed with abilities that can interfere with higher dimensions"
I completly missed that part of her, since she didn't have immortality or Regenerationn listed.

If killing her normal body doesn't result in incap this is probably a mismatch.

because from what ik angels are connected to a higher dimensional space aka heaven and cannot be killed unless you can affect the higher dimensional space which Lyle (Paradise Lost) with flames of worthlessness is capable of doing though idk on incap as i only ever seen a full kill of angels instead of incap inprison is possible afaik based on a CG

Tbh...idk what ast does on the fly RIP

i think i'll go with ast overall due to her abilities honestly as she seems to have more ways to get michael first like astaroth, michael (ironic AF) or Raphael. Maybe we can restrict her angel connection and incap and TBF she can be BFR'ed as she never came back from it afaik (never shown nor stated and can be restrained to an extent

I've heard that higher dimensional based immortality can be restricted, and this sounds similar to that. I would still give the match to her, from what we know about him Michael will start using normal attacks, and her abilities seem to be overall stronger. So unless her spiritual rank is low (and by verse equalization angels should have a high spirit rank) she's going to use her hax first and win.

welp 2-0 for ast

edit: @lazy do you know how weird if ast whips michael to...michael

Ast: Michael

Michael: WHAT!

Back