• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
actually he should scale higher. His base scales above 5.1kt and his CS2 is at least 10 times that which is 50kt.

Magic and KI exists as two different things in BC verse. So, going by that, if Asta cannot negate chakra, Naruto wins. I am not even sure how Asta's memory tricks would even work with Kurama inside Naruto's head.

That said, if Asta can negate chakra then he obviously wins.

So, Naruto FRW.

Also:

Chi Emission: Chi Manipulators are often able to emit their Chi from their bodies for various effects, most frequently in the form of an Energy Attack or an Aura. Depending on the work, Chi emission can be far more flexible, allowing users to performs feats of Elemental Manipulation, Magic, creating constructs to use as weapons, and other abilities.

So Mana=Chakra?

But mana also is energy

Also Chi manipulation has several types. Asta and Yami's are ki sensing which is something totally different from chakra. I even think that chakra is more similar to mana than Asta's ki

Naruto KN1 relies almost entirely on his fighting chakra. Despite having an AP just over 2x that Asta Base ... Without the chakra, Naruto KN1 has no chance of winning.

But, I didn't understand why put Naruto KN1 instead of Naruto BoS. There would be a little more fighting and a chance for Naruto to win.

Asta FRA.

In fact, thinking about me now ...

This is a stomp. If Naruto loses his KN1 (which can basically be done by Asta with an attack), Naruto would take an instant one-shot.

What has to do? If you put a human who can transmute with the mind against Naruto ...

It would still be a stomp for the human.

MostPowerfull said:
What has to do? If you put a human who can transmute with the mind against Naruto ...

It would still be a stomp for the human.
We're using his first key, he doesn't have mind stuff

How does Asta's Absorption work? it says its only with contact, if that's true I don't think it will be that useful against Naruto.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
How does Asta's Absorption work? it says its only with contact, if that's true I don't think it will be that useful against Naruto.
The sword's original ability is to absorb spells and then to release that magic in a flying slash. After the sword has absorbed a certain amount of magical power, the black markings on it start glowing. At that moment, when Asta swings the sword, it unleashes magic with similar elemental properties as the absorbed mage's elemental affinity.

It has been noted that the sword passively absorbs any magic in the vicinity, including Asta's, and is immensely heavy. If the sword is thrust into a mage, the sword begins to drain the victim's mana and enhancements, as this happened to Vetto and Ladros

Asta accepts Noelle request to defeat Mars

Back