• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Orange clover lmao

I need to really make revisions to Black Clover ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Small question. Does chakra and magic get equalized? Cuz if so, Asta swings, dura negs the chakra cloak and one shots Naruto since its basically x19 baseline 7-C AP vs 8-A dura.

I was going to asked that but I don't know if Magic ever really got explained it BC but I believe it does

But this arc for Naruto characters are in revisions now that I remember.

AnonymousBlank said:
Small question. Does chakra and magic get equalized?
Considering chi exists as something seperate from magic in Black Clover, I doubt it.

@AstralKing7 when is HST ever not in revisions?

Oof damn I forgot all about chiƒÿæƒÿæƒÿæ hmmm I may as well get started on the BC revision a little today

We usually go with the energy source that's the main basis of the world. Like Magic taking precedence over Curse Power in FT. That said BC does need some revisions with recent Manga chapters.

So...

AP/Dura: Asta but the gap is really small

Notable Hax:

Asta: limited Memory Manipulation and Mind Manipulation

Naruto: Rage Power, Regenerationn (Low-Mid) and Corrosion Inducement

Asta win condition: By sheer force or by manipulating Naruto's mind. Though, the AP gap isn't that big and since Naruto has Kurama inside of him I don't know about Mind hax

Naruto win condition: By increasing his strength with Rage Power and maybe by Corrosion Inducement. Though, how much his strength increases and will corrosion work, knowing that Asta's swords are special and he has 3 of them

AnonymousBlank said:
Damn, anyone remember which fight it was from based on the description in the PnA?
Hmmm...I don't think that's Mind/Memory Manipulation. It looks like Asta did see his memories, but it was Patri's true form in his inner world reflecting. Either way, a CTR would have to be made. Even at face value, Asta had to maintain contact with Patri for an extended period of time for it to take place and this was an isolated event. No other occurence of this is shown with all the other cases, so it's not a viable option imho.

I still doubt it's Memory Manipulation. I'll discuss with Astral because he brought it up before making a CTR, but at any rate, as I said before, Asta still needs prolonged contact with an individual for it to be of any use.

It's limited memory manipulation. He has only shown to go I to others' memories and look at things they have done without affecting them. He can touch their conscience tho like he did with William but I don't think it actually has any effect on the opponent physically or mentally.

He can't actively tamper with memories so that's why it's limited.

Besides he needs to meet a couple of requirements before he can jsut up and use it like spreading the black anti magic around himself and his opponent.

It's basically similar to Naruto vs Juubito when they were connected, Naruto saw all of Obito's memories and could talk to him in his inner world. That's how I saw it at least.

Yeah just like that. Asta can gain information about the opponent from using it as well. Only difference between him and Naruto is the fact that when the connection is made Asta can show any of his memories to the opponent.

err going with Naruto via rage power and corrosion inducement if the sword does not work on him. Asta has the slight AP advantage but its not significant enough to beat out Naruto's hax. his mind manip and memory manip is not really a win condition either.

Alleys not forget Asta has chi manipulation which allows him to easier dodge attacks from before even without seeing them so he would have the advantage in a close quarters fight and with the extended melee range from the demon deflector sword

yeah but he actually scales above the 16kt, sasuke's scaling is a bit of a low ball and should be quite a bit above that.

Ohh I forgot about that

Ya know I might go incon now.

Asta should be able to cancel or absorb Naruto's chakra if he is able to see where it's coming from. Naruto has the range in a mid or long range fight tho.

Narutos likes to cause he distractions by raises up the ground and causing debris to fly everywhere then conceal his chakra arms underground when the opponent is distracted and not paying attention. The arms can grow huge as well. That's why I give him the advantage with the range

Unlike the teleportation guy Asta fought Naruto is both a long range and short range fighter who could sike Asta out by having him believe he is going to get up close through the debris or send chakra arms underground.

Back