• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Kenshiro

vs

SBA
Both High 6-A
Speed Equal

Last edited:
in light of info we got more recently, Ken's MT is not automatic, it is, however, activated unconsciously, which far surpasses Ken's own perception speed.
So it's not automatic, but as close as you can get to that in a speed equal match

Fair enough its virtually the same thing there which doesn't help Asta's chances, that or Ken could also force him into a 1v1 with Soryu Tenha and win with skill from there

I don't even know if Ken needs MT or soryu tenha, what's preventing him from just skill-stomping and one-tapping with anyone of his martial arts?

I don't know about the skill stuff, but it seems like Ki and mana seem compatible I think energy equalization is possible with this Asta it should be able to counter most of Kenshiro's techniques

Asta can't negate martial arts based techniques.

Skill stomp + dura negation via pressure points make Asta go boom.

Back