• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta (Pre-Timeskip) Vs. Invincible (TV Series)

Asta's AP: 155.6 Tons of TNT

Asta's Speed: 0.22c

Invincible's: 203 Tons of TNT

Invincible's: Speed: 0.34c

i think i'm gonna vote Asta, despite his ap and speed disadvantage, Asta has everything else,

he can predict his attacks and dodge his attacks thanks to Ki Sensing

• Accelerated Development: (Training and Battle: Physical Stats and Abilities [Frequently surpasses his own limits during battles, especially when his back is again the wall or close to death. This allows him to develop new techniques or improve his physical abilities on the spot]
this would be enough to colm the disadvantages

and in the end Asta is the one who is more skilled and more experienced

while Invincible has never demonstrated a very worthy feat of skill at this point of the series and is overall inexperienced in fighting very skilled opponents

Didn´t we have Noelle beating invencible?

If Noelle can win, Asta just stomps
I mean it's beginning of the series asta and Post time skip Noelle, the difference between these keys are very different. Plus she stomped because she was 4 times stronger than him and can amp her strength even further

I mean it's beginning of the series asta and Post time skip Noelle, the difference between these keys are very different. Plus she stomped because she was 4 times stronger than him and can amp her strength even further
I did not read that, I am sorry 🥺

Ok, I have watched 7 out of 8 Invincible episodes (So I only missing one that I will watch today but I can´t right now)

First: Asta does not have Ki sensing in his 8-A Key because his 7-B key says "Made Gauche bleed" and that was even before he obtained his Ki sensing and that key should group cavern and water temple together, while the 8-A key should be up to the first attack to the capital, if I am wrong, then the profile needs to be more clear

Second: Despite that, Asta has , MORE, VASTLY MORE willpower, Invincible is easily knocked out from punches, Asta is enduring curses that does not stop bleeding, attacks from Mars, being impaled by Heath. Invicible could be enraged and get a power boost but that failed in more ocasions that it helped (counting the one from his father that I still have not watched)

Third: Invincible can fly, but unless he started throwing rocks or anything, he needs to get close and several times for him aproaching he got damaged, Asta was trained by Fanzel and quickly catch up to be a good fighter and all the times Asta got damaged was for incredible experience fighters and still prevails, while Invincible is always in the verge of losing (Allen, the cat alien, even the Cyborgs that are only strong and should lack skill in fighting)

So, I would vote Asta, high difficulty but he has the better mindset even this early of his career as a magic knight, Mark has more lifting strenght but has never use it to throw people

Edit: And I even did not count that Asta has Accelerated development, so yeah

Ok, I have watched 7 out of 8 Invincible episodes (So I only missing one that I will watch today but I can´t right now)

First: Asta does not have Ki sensing in his 8-A Key because his 7-B key says "Made Gauche bleed" and that was even before he obtained his Ki sensing and that key should group cavern and water temple together, while the 8-A key should be up to the first attack to the capital, if I am wrong, then the profile needs to be more clear

Second: Despite that, Asta has , MORE, VASTLY MORE willpower, Invincible is easily knocked out from punches, Asta is enduring curses that does not stop bleeding, attacks from Mars, being impaled by Heath. Invicible could be enraged and get a power boost but that failed in more ocasions that it helped (counting the one from his father that I still have not watched)

Third: Invincible can fly, but unless he started throwing rocks or anything, he needs to get close and several times for him aproaching he got damaged, Asta was trained by Fanzel and quickly catch up to be a good fighter and all the times Asta got damaged was for incredible experience fighters and still prevails, while Invincible is always in the verge of losing (Allen, the cat alien, even the Cyborgs that are only strong and should lack skill in fighting)

So, I would vote Asta, high difficulty but he has the better mindset even this early of his career as a magic knight, Mark has more lifting strenght but has never use it to throw people

Edit: And I even did not count that Asta has Accelerated development, so yeah
Counted

It is literally one of his most basic movements. Some examples
When he did not know how to threw a punch? And with the Aliens, that is more to use the whole body to attack, Allen had more LS that Mark in the fight and hit a weak point+ everyone (who lacks ranged attacks) would push an enemy that is trying to kill a comrade in a fight
LS also helps to block attacks and put pressure on the opponent
First time I heard about this, so I would not say anything

Invincible doesn’t use magic… Honestly, people. Asta is disadvantaged here. Someone already listed the stat difference. The only thing that I give Asta over Invicible is endurance, because Invincible (despite the name) gets beaten down a lot, while Asta never stays down. Invincible can also fly away from the fight and heal really quickly. Cecil literally stated that their cells simply do not die. I think Invincible wins here.

Back