• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta fights a Magical Digimon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
You know what, I am gonna experiment with some fights cuz I feel the Tier 6 Digimon need some love. Let's see how many of these end up working...

Digimon vs Black Clover

The Magical Demon vs The Anti-Magic Demon

-SBA

-Asta starts off as Black Asta

-Speed Equal

FIGHT!!!

Asta: 0

Wizardmo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Asta Post-Timeskip Black Clover
Wizarmon collectors card

Dark Song (Which is Paralysis and Mind Manipulation and less Death Manipulation, I'll fix that later), Terror Illusion and Nightmare Syndrome are his main ways to take out Asta (Ignore Dark Fire as that is getting revised), he also has Destroyer that gives all his attacks a 10% insta-kill effect as well as Duplication.

Friendly reminder that Wizardmon is only 6-C so he can only win via hax. 2 of which, he may not use right away.

As far as I know, I don't think Asta has fears, he is the type of guy to counter bypass that by sheer willpower, like when he experienced Patry's despair, not to mention he has Rage Power and Berserk Mode. He also has Demon-Destroyer which reverses the effects of magic attacks.

The 10% insta-kill would be a problem though

Well, reversing Magic is gonna kinda be an issue seeing as Digimon magic isn't exactly...magic magic, it's programming. Not that it matters seeings as Asta literally deflects the projectiles (With the exception of Nightmare Syndrome) like nothing anyway.

"Information Manipulation via Magic (In Digimon, magic is simply high level programming language)"

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well, reversing Magic is gonna kinda be an issue seeing as Digimon magic isn't exactly...magic magic, it's programming. Not that it matters seeings as Asta literally deflects the projectiles (With the exception of Nightmare Syndrome) like nothing anyway.
"Information Manipulation via Magic (In Digimon, magic is simply high level programming language)"
How does Astamons deflection work? Cause Wizarmon can duplicate himself if its like hitting it, if its 360 degrees constant then Asta probably wins, as for reversing Magic, i'd assume it wouldnt work, as its information Manipulation

Back