• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assess muh characters?

I'm curious where y'all would put two of the characters I've created in terms of tier, AP, speed, dura, any exceptional hax you notice, etc... because I wanted it to come across in a very particular way and I'd like to see if it does

These are actual characters I'm using but the story outlined here is just something I typed up goofing off at work and there's some questionable writing and some blatant similarities to feats/statements, tropes, phrasing, etc... from diff well known verses so in my actual writing of the story, it would be extremely different but the intended strength, speed, major hax, and lore should be close to the same.

Anyway..

"NOTE: Whoever finds this should immediately relocate to a populated area before reading any further. I cannot tell you why. Nor can I tell you why I want you to read this. Only that for this moment to even be possible, the worst case scenario must already be set in motion.

His shadow cast endlessly, the absitomen. Palpable misery echoed through time. Nothing was spared. In truth, nothing ever was. Nothing ever will be. To be a sentient being is to be a husk of misery and disease. But no, his reach is far beyond that. Atmospheres bleed and moons become catatonic. Planets themselves become emotionally unstable; antagonized by trees and enveloped in cruel shadows terrorizing its entry into self awareness. All bent to his will. Unable to cope, countless stars drove themselves to supernova. Entire galaxies collapsed and deformed throughout time, their masses projected onto the organs of beasts and infant children. The laws of physics writhed in pain. The infinite universe was granted a title: absitomen. Some say he was once a man. Some say he's existed since time immemorial.

I'll never know how it happened but it did. Absitomen couldn't see him. Absitomen couldn't hit him. Absitomen didn't know he was there until he willed it so.

I'll likely never know this man's name as he told me if I were ever to hear it, things would happen to me that I couldn't possibly comprehend and I choose to take his word for it. Henceforth, I'll be referring to him by my chosen alias: Tezcatlipoca.

Tezcatlipoca revealed himself to Absitomen. He stood 5'11" at a lean 85 kg. Dressed in a skin tight black polo, high fastened jeans, dark grey socks, and generic black dress shoes. He looked like a waiter. His eyes were a piercing dark brown that could look as black as his shirt. His presence was awe inspiring. His existence was unyielding. He knew very well that he couldn't kill Absitomen.

But each and every operation Absitomen performed on the universe and anything within it failed. He attempted to usurp every aspect of his existence and when that failed, he tried to erase it. He overwrote the most basic structures in the universe to create an environment incompatible with Tezcatlipoca's existence. He created a pocket dimension, multi-galactic in scale and obliterated its essence. It was as if it never existed but in an aura of collapsing black and grey, he re-emerged. Despite absolute control over every possible aspect of his universe, Absitomen could scarcely even meaningfully interact with Tezcatlipoca.

In that moment, Absitomen decided to take a different course of action. With overflowing raw energy, he attacked. It never connected.

In a rage, Absitomen failed to consider what had occurred until Tezcatlipoca vanished. There was nothing Absitomen could do to contain his movement. And all at once, at every point in space, at every point in time, he was struck by a star with infinite mass and incomprehensible luminosity. It didn't hurt him, it was akin to a toddler trying to kick in a door. In theory, the kid could pull it off but the raw force just isn't there.

But upon receiving that strike, his mind and will became entirely controlled by Tezcatlipoca. His affection for him grew so great that he voluntarily separated himself from the universe. How it came to be restored, even Tezcatlipoca hasn't a clue save for the fact that he, himself, did not do so.

I've traversed universes and served gods but I have nothing I've seen compares to what Tezcatlipoca is. The fact that he was able to protect my consciousness, predict this future, and orchestrate events in such a way that allows humans to contend with abstract evil is beyond comprehension.

Sincerely,

Axel"

Can I get a TLDR? I could probably give you a tier or something but that's a lot of text to go over when I do have other matters to attend to.

So, it's hard to TLDR this because really what I was going for was to get an impression as to how the descriptions of the characters and what they can do come across to the reader both in terms of how it would be relevant to a hypothetical profile and the significance of how they stand relative to each other as beings. Absitomen is a living timeline, that is meant to be obvious but the paragraph also contains descriptions of some of his most impressive abilities. Another paragraph also gives Tezcatlipoca high godly regen. Now onto some quotes.

_________

"He (Tezcatlipoca) knew very well that he couldn't kill Absitomen"

"But each and every operation Absitomen performed on the universe and anything within it failed."

"Despite absolute control over every possible aspect of his universe, Absitomen could scarcely even meaningfully interact with Tezcatlipoca."

"Absitomen decided to take a different course of action. With overflowing raw energy, he attacked. It never connected."

"all at once, at every point in space, at every point in time, he was struck by innumerable waves of stars each with infinite mass and incomprehensible luminosity. It didn't hurt him, it was akin to a toddler trying to kick in a door. In theory, the kid could pull it off but the raw force just isn't there." (Paraphrased)

"upon receiving that strike, his mind and will became entirely controlled by Tezcatlipoca"

Back