• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassin's Creed lifting strength upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLOL506

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
It seems that the guys of AC have far greater lifting strength than I thought.

So, Bayek pushed back gladiators who can rip apart chains, and it would require this much strength.

And Aya pushed away a hippo in the AC Origins comic in order to escape and could stagger it. And days before she took down an Artifact-amped Lucius, and Lucius was already this powerful without the Flails. Bayek could also push back gigantic crocodiles and hippoes in combat.

Kassandra also fighting the Minotaur who was also strong enough to threaten the Isu.

It also turns out that with CH being able to swing around a sledgehammer like a baseball bat, and with Ezio and the rest of the gang being able to one-arm sledgehammers and swing them around like toys and being capable of casually lifting, flipping and slamming enemies in heavy-duty mail-plated armor, it's only more supportive. And that Ezio lifted a carriage off of the ground for a few seconds before putting it back (because he only strained a little bit when lifting it, but didn't after doing his job, he was keeping the carriage off of the ground for a good amount of time) and that he pushed back a Staff-Amped Rodrigo Borgia, who himself could push them back without the Staff's aid. At all. Then Ezio fights against a guy who moved a massive stone pillar and sent it crashing down into the ground just by hurling someone into it (well not really because the guy then craps his pants and realizes how horribly weak he is compared to Ezio), and then Ezio kicks a big stone eagle that was cemented on its place down into the Masyaf gardens below (for some reason it won't appear to be cemented because game textures, but it was). There's also Ezio surviving this (being suddenly pulled by a moving carriage while stationary and still keeping his arm intact). Of course, there's also the hookblade feat. Cesare Borgia in the games also regularly overpowered large bulls and killed them all by himself.

And Altair pushing back Badr, a massive bodybuilder who swung around a battle-axe far larger and heavier than ordinary ones, with a single arm, and Altair pushing back projections of the Apple of Eden, which gave Bayek a hard time (Yes, it was the same Apple of Eden wielded by Flavius, which later ends up in the hands of Al Mualim).

Then there's the Kenway Saga. Edward Kenway casually overpowering jaguars, American Crocodiles, Bull Sharks and pushing back Black Bart, who is a Sage and being on par with Adewale as they can both rip apart metal locks as seen when they ripped apart their bilboes with a casual yank, who can push back Shay, who is capable of overpowering polar bears who can overpower walruses. Haytham pushed back Adewale, and Connor pushed back Haytham. Then again they have their own feats, so those will remain as is, and it seems that most Isu-Hybrids are capable of doing this once they reach adulthood and unleash their true potential. These guys have also flipped massive wooden tables and other furniture rather effortlessly. Everyone in the Kenway Saga is capable of crushing spines and necks with grip strength alone.

Let's not forget that these guys can casually do parkour all over the place and jump several meters into the air in all directions while wearing full suits of armor and being heavily armed without being encumbered. And they can back eject like in the other games, where you jump from one side of the wall to another, gaining altitude.

And then there's Jacob and Evie Frye. They wield the 9-kilo Wallop Enhancer like it's some ordinary brass knuckle. Fits with how they can crush necks and spines with just one arm. Then again all the guys in the entire series can do it.

And Arno? Well, he can spin spears, axes and sledgehammers like you see in the martial arts films where the heroes spin around a bo staff.

AKA Class 5 lifting strength for them, anyone that has fought against them and the Isu.

I also forgot...

Bayek and Ayan can casually throw maces and axes like throwing knives at Subsonic+ speeds.

There's also Arbaaz Mir...tearing apart a wooden log just by hurling himself into Alexander Burnes. I have no words for this.

No idea where Desmond and Daniel should be but since the Animus is essentially what made Desmond as strong as his ancestors, I think it's safe to say that it applies to them too.

Sages included, of course.

DMUA said:
I find it hilarious that a bunch of 9-Bs can get more consistent lifting strength feats then Dragon Ball

anyways seems good
LOL, same.

Also, Aya pushed back a Class 5 enemy that was amped even further with First Civ flails.

Thanks man.

There are still a ton of supporting feats like this, BTW. But sadly, they are simply massive in numbers.

It's like no one ever cared to look into the franchise (Can't blame them, Ubisoft's not exactly in a good spot anyway).

I mean, yeah, generally people don't research things that aren't blatantly superhuman

And then there's Ubisoft's current...status. AC games have received both praise and criticism recently.

It looks fine to me btw

Also... eh. It isn't that nobody cares because it isn't blatantly superhuman. It just doesn't fit into the niches of the site and it doesn't have abilities that fit interestingly with our rules (Sans, Thunder, etc)

wait which ones

So I guess there's nothing really wrong with the upgrades, then is it?

Class 5 is 1000 to 5000 kg (Capable of lifting small trucks, etc.). Apart from the chains and hippo feat, the rest don't seem like class 5. However, being a calc group member, Mr. Bambu might know more about the other feats.

Only thing I know is that they apparently restrained large animals. If it is anything like an Elephant, they are rated as Class 5 by us.

Composite Human can swing around sledgehammers like baseball bats thanks to his lifting strength, while AC guys can swing them around with one arm like swords (better yet, toys). They also pushed back projections of the Apple of Eden that would give the likes of Bayek and Aya a hard time, and Ezio pushed back a Staff-amped Rodrigo Borgia, who was now as strong as the Isu (And the Isu are superior to even the strongest of animals and humans and even Isu-Hybrids), not to mention that Edward and Adewale can rip locks and chains apart with their bare hands themselves. And Cesare himself could overpower bulls and kill them all by himself.

And overpowering walruses is a Class 5 feat, since walruses weigh over 1000 kg. Polar bears can push them back, and Shay Cormac can easily push back Polar Bears in a wrestling match.

Kassandra is also easily Class 5 since she pushed back and defeated the Minotaur, who was easily this strong, and that she pushed back a Staff of Hermes-amped Pythagoras, who was also on par with the Isu. And the Kretan Bull too, which would be far, far larger than most modern-day cattle.

And I'm pretty sure ripping apart wooden logs with a jump while you're tied up to one is far superior to Class 1 feats. Same goes for crushing spines and necks with grip strength alone and ripping apart metal locks with a casual yank.

At the very least, they'd be At least Class 1, if not higher (athough their feats are too consistent to say otherwise).

I am also fine with class 5 for the highest listed feats.

I'm fine with this. Considering the main Assassins arent even entirely human by nature this seems right.

Antvasima said:
I am also fine with class 5 for the highest listed feats.
Well, practically most of the Assassins scale because they then fought against clones of the Apple that could easily give Bayek and Aya a run for their money. And then other villains in the game pushed back bulls without any outside help, like Cesare Borgia, and Altair fought a gigantic bodybuilder who could easily replicate these feats. And Edward and Adewale are of the same strength level, and Adewale pushed back Shay and Haytham and vice versa, and Connor pushed back Haytham, while having their own feats like overpowering a waterfall's flow and so forth.

No idea about Giovanni tho. We really didn't see him push anything significant.

Also, Isu-Hybrids are far superior to even the strongest of peak humans by a massive margin, so there's that too.

Just make sure to insert explanations regarding which class 5 feats that they scale from.

OK.

Anyone that scales are as follows:

• Those who pushed back polar bears in wrestling matches
  • Those who ripped apart chains and locks
  • Those who fought mythical creatures created by the Isu
  • Those who pushed back the projections created by the Apples of Ede
  • Those who are on par with Edward, Adewale, Shay, Haytham and Connor (Since they are all related with one another and Adewale is on par with Edward, and Adewale pushed back both Shay and Haytham)
  • Those who pushed back Cesare Borgia (He wrestled with fully-grown bulls made for bullfighting)
  • Those who pushed back Rodrigo Borgia
  • Those who fought against the Isu (Since they surpass most of Earth's lifeforms)
  • Those who can easily crush spines with just a single arm
  • Those who pushed back an Artifact-amped Lucius Septimius
  • Those who can swing around sledgehammers like swords since Composite Human thanks to his lifting strength can swing sledgehammers around like a baseball bat
  • Anyone that fights against the Sages as they are equal to the Isu
  • Anyone who pushed back or are on par with Aya and Bayek (Most notably, the projections made by the Apples of Eden, then again, they scale with the Isu)

Done. This thread has been concluded. Should I close it?

You can't close it. Only remove it. I will handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back