• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassination Classroom additions

Just some additional feats, information, and minor changes that I think should be added to the characters' pages as justifications/qualifications for their skills and strength.

All top-tier characters should have Extraordinary Genius intelligence, Information Analysis, and Accelerated Development via Gakuho Asano having comprehensive knowledge of every academic subject and perfectly learning master-level karate and its counters through observation in a couple of days, the God of Death having mastered each and every skill that can even be remotely useful in an assassination, and both of them scaling to Tadaomi Karasuma in intellect and combat abilities. Korosensei and Craig Houjou would scale above them in this regard, the latter specifically in combat, and possibly to Nagisa Shiota and Karma Akabane. In particular, Craig's superhuman combat instincts and skills were instilled in him as a child, and Korosensei was pulling off perfect assassinations and seemingly-impossible hits from the time he was around 8 years old.

They should also have Enhanced Senses via being superior to Gastro, who could easily negate Class E's stealth attempt, as well as determine their number, ages, and genders, by listening to their breathing in a dark room, and nail a perfect headshot out of the corner of his eye in near total darkness. They would also be superior to Red-Eye, who can make a headshot from two miles away in a sandstorm.

Virtually all characters should have Acrobatics

Gakuho Asano should probably just be 9-B, simply by virtue of being someone who Karasuma considered to be a dangerous opponent.

God of Death, and by extension Korosensei and possibly the other top-tiers, should have Perception Manipulation and Pseudo-Invisibility due to being able to mask his presence so that he appears hazy and transparent even when directly viewed by highly-trained individuals. Going off of this, all Bloodlust-users should have Illusion Creation, Aura, Fear Manipulation, and possibly Madness Manipulation via causing fear-induced hallucinations that can drive people insane.

God of Death and Korosensei should also have Preparation, for obvious reasons displayed throughout the God of Death arc.

And the Gods of Death, Nagisa, and Asano should especially all have Social Influencing due to being so charismatic and having such incredible mastery of subliminal social cues that they can brainwash people into allies in seconds.

Additional Feats: Korosensei memorizing every textbook in the country in record time, and being able to open a textbook, read and answer every question on the page correctly, and close the book in less than a second.

Korosensei being able to deduce exactly what kinds of experiments were going to be done on him, including information that was newly-discovered and not released to the public, and manipulate the experiments to his liking after getting a single glance of a page of research notes. (Seems like it might even tread into Supergenius)

God of Death's Invisible Scythe technique, with which he can snipe a target with a low-cal finger gun so that the bullet perfectly slits an aorta, while both are on moving trains going in opposite directions

Korosensei being able to use the Invisible Scythe technique by flicking a grain of sand, and defeat the second God of Death (who was armed) with one hand while reading a book

The only bit I really have a problem with is this one

"God of Death, and by extension Korosensei and possibly the other top-tiers, should have Perception Manipulation and Pseudo-Invisibility due to .... drive people insane."

If this is referring to when he walked in to the classroom, I'm pretty sure that's just a representation of him blending in to the surrounding, not literally fading away partially from everyone's perspective

I am also really skeptical about illusion creation in particular, I really don't think hallucinations caused by fear should be grouped together with it. I will have to request scans for madness manip as well

No, he uses the actual perception manip in the sewer. The classroom situation was a social influencing thing.

Whenever Nagisa's bloodlust is released, it causes whoever his target is to see a vision of a viper coiled around them preparing to strike. In Karasuma this caused him to panic and immediately get serious and incapacitate Nagisa, and in Taokaka it caused him to go nearly catatonic.

Immediately after, Asano used his own bloodlust to cause Taokaka to hallucinate that a black centipede was forcing its way down his throat, which traumatized him to the point of insanity.

The God of Death doing the same caused him to appear as a humanoid mass of carnivorous insects with glowing red eyes, and though I can't remember the exact scenario, I feel like Karasuma also had a similar effect.

I will try to find scans

Alright get ready for a whole heapin' bunch of images

Nagisabloodlust1
Nagisa's Bloodlust hitting Karasuma

Screenshot 2019-10-13 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) (Sub) Episode 013 - Watch Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) (Sub) Episode 013 online in-...-(1)
Nagisabloodlust 2
Visibly terrified

Nagisagoflip
Reacts instinctively in fear

Exprainofsnektime
NagivsTaka
Nagisa releases his bloodlust against Takaoka

Sneklucid1
Triggering the hallucinatio

Sneklucid2
Sneklucid3
Sneklucid4
Completely incapacitated with panic

Centiprinicpal1
Asano demonstrates his

Centiprinicpal2
Centiprinicpal3
Centiprinicpal4
Keep in mind, the next time Takaoka appears, he's gone batshit insane due to these experiences

Buggsassin
The Reaper's bloodlust leaking out

Buggsassindos
Nagisa's view of his bloodlust

Spooksneaker
The Reaper hiding his presence and appearing as a shadow

Spooksneakerdos
While skilled analysts like Nagisa stare right at him

Spooksneakertri
Some students even try attacking the shadow, only for him to reveal that he had been standing somewhere else

SpooksneakerQuadroceps
And he repeatedly goes from simply being hazy to being completely invisible

Spooksum
Even Karasuma is offput by it

Sniffinghimoutwithspookjuice
But then uses it to track him

Both Nagisa's viper and Asano's centipedes seem to be visual representation of bloodlust rather than an actual thing the characters see

It is also a stretch to give them madness manipulation because of Takoaka going insane, the experience may have affected him and lead to him going off the deep end, but that's more how he as an individual reacted to things and changed accordingly, not evidence of Nagisa and Asano having a superpower that deteriorates someone's sanity.

Btw Asano seems to have all the things you proposed except for fear and aura in his profile already

1. Fair

2. Fair

3. Yes, I just felt like I'd bring it up to make sure people agreed with it being there, and get the okay on the other information

Gifted = Excels at specific academic fields.

having comprehensive knowledge of every academic subject.

To me, this sounds like a genius only. Extraordinary Geniuses are at supercomputer levels and futuristic technology creations.

learning master-level karate is an accelerated development due to his Genius intellect.

Yes but being the leading expert in every subject and mastery of nearly every skill and profession by the time you're in your 20's is actually impossible even for geniuses, so I would think that'd qualify for extraordinary genius.

Also futuristic technology is notable in-universe, but even the mid-tier intellects of Assassination Classroom can fully understand and easily hack entities like Ritsu.

Does the illusion creation currently on Asano's profile come from the same reason as what's listed in the OP?

It may be best to remove it if so. I'm also suspicious of the other abilities right now, not against, just suspicious

Yes and yes we should remove it.

Any particular points of contention? I remember most of the series so I could provide other scans if need be

Preferably all the abilities except the super obvious ones should have scans, it has less to do with the specific profile being problematic though, and more to do with with making verification easier in general

Madness can be disregarded, with the exception of Asano's, which I will find.

I think the Reapers had it too, but I'll have to check.

What do you think of replacing illusions with aura?

"What do you think of replacing illusions with aura?"

Not against it, but at the same time I'm not sure what things the power is actually supposed to encompass

Things like these really were supposed to be social influencing when the power was made. But as it turns out the page doesn't reflect that so I guess I have be fine with fear manipulation

Back