• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel vs Alien X (REMATCH)

>The reason AX stomped is because of his souls (the personalities) being in another dimension so Asriel can't hit it because he doesn't know about that.

None of that is on Alien X's profile now.

>There is a slight chance this might get changed and that soul = total amount of someone's life-force in Ben 10 which would give several of Ben's aliens soul manipulation

Yeah, don't dream on it.

As it stands, soul absorb could still work just as X's mind-hax could work. But both characters are under revisions anyway so I'm down with closng this.

When Asriel absorb the souls of all the monsters in the underground, the bodies of all the monsters merged with him, and the minds of the monsters that absorb them are all part of him.

I think this means that Alien X needs to use mind hax strong enough to influence a whole people of monsters to affect Asriel mind

Also like Planck69 said both characters are under revisions

Planck69 said:
None of that is on Alien X's profile now.
It is. On his profile it says :" Pocket Reality Manipulation (Serena, Bellicus and Ben Tennyson hold absolute control inside Alien X's body, which is a pocket universe that contains many galaxies),"

Serena, Bellicus and Ben only exist inside Alien X' pocket dimension.

@Lord JJJ why would consisting of multiple minds' make you resistant to mind manipulation? Pretty sure we dont give Gillians and above mindhax resistance based on them consisting of hundreds of souls that each have a mind.

Doorinmyhouse said:
@Lord JJJ why would consisting of multiple minds' make you resistant to mind manipulation? Pretty sure we dont give Gillians and above mindhax resistance based on them consisting of hundreds of souls that each have a mind.
Because then, a guy would have to mind-hax all of them to incap, which in moxt cases would be above their paygrade, ergo giving him resistance. See this guy. If that Gillian dude doesn't ave it then I don't know what to tell you except make a CRT.

Pretty sure Kars has feats of him resisting mind-hax, it's not just because he has many minds. Gillians arent a single character, they are type of common hollows from Bleach.

Doorinmyhouse said:
Pretty sure Kars has feats of him resisting mind-hax, it's not just because he has many minds. Gillians arent a single character, they are type of common hollows from Bleach.
Yes but the reason his resistance is as impressive as it is is because there are so many minds/souls that lower level mind-hax won't be able to affect them all. For instance, if a guy has mind-hax that work on 10 people and uses it against a character that has a million minds that can act in case the others are incapacitated then it's a resistance, unconventional or no.

I don't know about Asriel having it or not but it is a legit way to resist mind-hax.

Hmm yeah it could be that mindhax doesn't work. The reason it's not on AX's profile is because he doesn't resist soulhax. He outranges it and the power to outrange things (pocket reality) is on his profile.

And Planck you misunderstood what I said, as long as those aliens don't have soul manipulation, AX outranges soulhax. It's one or the other most likely.

@Kukui Alien X can't do anything without a body and Ben presumably or else they would have erased Paradox even after Paradox pulled Ben out of the transformation. There is also the matter of it possibly being retconned that in UA 2 out of 3 personalities need to agree while in OV 3 out of 3 need to agree.

Greenshifter said:
Hmm yeah it could be that mindhax doesn't work. The reason it's not on AX's profile is because he doesn't resist soulhax. He outranges it and the power to outrange things (pocket reality) is on his profile.
And Planck you misunderstood what I said, as long as those aliens don't have soul manipulation, AX outranges soulhax. It's one or the other most likely.
Oh, I see. Honestly I just want to see that CRT, the shitshow will be to die for.

Not really it's just Charmcaster saying here is a 600000 souls and then the next sentence the life-force of every living thing in Ledgerdomain. So either it's straightforward enough that it gets accepted and then we have a headache in every thread with verse equalized because in other verses life-force might not = soul or it just gets rejected and that's that.

Greenshifter said:
Not really it's just Charmcaster saying here is a 600000 souls and then the next sentence the life-force of every living thing in Ledgerdomain. So either it's straightforward enough that it gets accepted and then we have a headache in every thread with verse equalized because in other verses life-force might not = soul or it just gets rejected and that's that.
You know she could just be referring to the number of lives whose lifeforces were used (unless she specifically used souls).

Greenshifter said:
Yeah she specifically said souls (99% sure)
No, I mean did she specifically use the souls of living creatures? "Souls" could just refer to the lives of people or creatures (as it does a lot in fiction) with no actual implication of something affecting their spiritual existence in any way. Her draining life-force and sacrificing the souls of 600,000 beings could just as easily refer to her killing them during the process without further context.

Charmcaster's father's literal soul, was held by Diagon for years, he got it after he died, so she wanted to trade 600,000 souls for her father's soul, not his life force or anything like that.. The word life force was never once mentioned or implied throughout the episode, we have 0 reasons to believe she meant anything other than soul.

@Door at 18:36 she literally says: "600000 souls, the life-force of every living thing in this dimension."

@Planck69 It was literally 600000 souls for the soul of her dead father so yeah it's their spiritual existence and you see it flowing out of them. Same for Gwen who is entirely made of mana so she should have disappeared but she didn't which is weird but probably doesn't matter.

@Greenshifter i misremembered, but still, it cant be actual life force, unless all 600,000 beings have the exact same amount of life force

@Door not really she just said here is everyone's life-force, a soul can contain varying amounts of life-force, we just know that a soul is the total sum of someone life-force, at least I think. And it honestly wouldn't surprise me that everyone (especially when healthy and not being an Anodite) has the same amount of life-force.

@Kensaka to a revision and basically to the end of this thread most likely since Asriel's gonna get downgraded probably anyways.

He didn't have amulet at that point so why not. Also they don't have to be the same, she just said here is 600000 souls, the life-force of everyone in this dimension. She didn't say here is 600000 souls each containing the exact same amount of life-force.

why would she need 600,000 if they didnt contain the same amount of life force? how would she know how much she would need in the first place?

She probably went for overkill and hoped it was enough, she literally stole the life-force of every being in Ledgerdomain and hoped it was enough, she didn't really have much more to give...

Back