• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs Demi-Fiend true demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
no prep time indestructable multiverse both serious and ready to kill each other

1st round Base asriel vs Demi-fiend half demon

2nd round Full power Asriel vs Demi-fiend true demon round 2 takes priority

Round 1: Demi-Fiend easily, At Least 2-A Vs Asriels just 2-A

Round 2: This, my friend, is a much closer battle, Probably Asriel takes this by going back to the past and Killing Demi-Fiend their, and Demi-Fiend not being Acausal means he would cease to exist.

The "At Least" don't mean a character is stronger than a character without it .-.

there was at thread about it...

But back at the fight

I guess Inconclusive?

Asriel is Incorporeal and got Matter Manipulation, Power Nullification, Acausality, Immortality (Type 4), Danmaku, Void Manipulation, Data Manipulation and i almost forget Soul Manipulation

While Demi... Mind Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Attack Absorption, Attack Redirection, Regenerationn, Healing, Probability Manipulation, Stat Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Life & Death Manipulation

Demi-Fiend stomps people who stomps people who stomps people who are comparable to full power Asriel. He takes this. Also i'm quite sure that he is Acausal otherwise even Kagutsuchi could have killed him.

I'm not sure if he has it, it just doesn't make sense for him to not have it. Still, it's not really relevant because Asriel's time travel is limited to time he has already experienced (he has to load)

"every" UNiversal being in SMT are: Reality Warpers, godly regen, acasuality, manipulation of Probability, luck, energy's, matter, souls, mind, elements, space-time, Casuality, information, logic, data, concepts and more, even some demons can summons demons who are weak or strong.

Demifiedn half demon from what? early, mid, late or EoS game?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Don't be so over the top, Extreme. You are wanking SMT a slight bit.
nah, i dont think im "wanking" even if i uses the quotation marks in the word every :p

but, yea, i need to specify because even i dont believe "every" demon in the series hace this Regen, or are conceptual being, casualy/acasualy or c an manipulate Logic/information/data at all or only show 1 elemental manipulation.., The other i thing is "acurate".

edit:

But from Demifiend wiht out somes like concepts?? i think is "Acurate", but, ike i said, what vercion of Demifiendin the first round?, because the Training/Hospital is shit, at the mall is shit, at te Tower when fight Thor is powerfull but not enought to fight Asriel, Mid game depends, Moiare Sister and more are good fight to Asriel and Demifiend nt have his true powerhorse skills.

Going with Demi-fiend in both rounds, he fought beings that are *probably* stronger than Asriel at full power such as Kagutsuchi not to mention he has more experience in fightning all kind of enemies which would help him take the upperhand

Probably?... it would be better if you don't use it as you vote if you are unsure but i am gonna recount the votes...

Demi-Fiend 1/2?

Asriel 1

Inconclusive 1

Not only has Demi-Fiend defeated Kagutsuchi, who is comparable to full-power Asriel, he stomped people above Kagutsuchi such as Metatron, Beelzebub, Lucifer, etc. although he didn't stomp Lucifer. Going with Demi-Fiend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back