• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemur (Undertale) VS Thanos (Marvel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos is much stronger than the Ultimate Nullifier.... Yeah.... I don't see how this could be considered fair if the difference is THAT huge. And yeah, base Immeasurable speed ( Asriel ) vs much faster than baseline Immeasurable Speed ( Thanos ) ... It's a speedstomp as well.

An entity who himself is possibly a 2-A ( Abraxas due to being considered by Multi-Eternity to need help ) fears the Ultimate Nullifier . The Ultimate Nullifier is no-selled by Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet... Yeah. There is likely a good difference in power.

But... I give it to Asriel only due to hax advantages.

The Holder Of True Omnipotence said:
Thanos wins, the infinity gauntlet can harm almost all cosmic entities in marvel exept for the LT which BTW is High 1-B nuff said
The page for the infinity gauntlet says it's only 2-a the same tier that Asriel is on so no that's not really how it works. Did you just ignore all the reasons above that voted for Asriel.

Thanos being 2-A , when he scales somewhat to LT doesn't make too much sense to me.. But i will personally address this problem later, along with some "holes" in the scaling .

Anyways... Like i siad , Thanos has the AP advantage for sure, but Asriel just has the hax to handle him.

Also WTF with this Asriel win via Soul manipulation, Incorporeality, and void manipulation? thanos has Soul manipulation too..and he had deal with abstract entity(who apparently will be upgraded to 2-A or something) and incomplete IG have been prove to be superior to UN which is basicly an existence erase weapon on multivelasal scale..

Power nullification hmm ok how good is his power nul? cause dr strange cant null IG with only use power gems alone.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
He has everything Thanos has, in addition to more.

Thanos can do virtually everything he can.

Btw immortality is not a factor here since IG can seal or petrified(somehow) abstract entity.

Thanos should be way more haxxish with his infinity gantlet, seeing as he can bend reality, spacetime, and things of the like. Going with him.

I vote Asriel due to having a few more diverse techniques than Thanos, plus Danmaku+Infinite attack+Hyper Goner won't be too easy for Thanos to take on.

Asriel due to him having literal infinite defense,attack, and most likely speed. Also he might hax stomp thanos unless he has the heart of the universe.

>Power nullification

>Asriel never negated the powers of another 2-A

Something doesn't work here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back