• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ashunera AP Revision (Potential Tier Upgrade)

The current Ashunera calc of the Great Flood that is featured on the Fire Emblem Verse Page is flawed by assuming Tellius is comparable to Australia, which is nowhere the case.

In that regard, I've done a re calc of this feat here (after miserably failing my first attempt because I did the same mistake):

To summarise the calc, I've first calculated Tellius' size by pixelscaling and calculated PE and multiple KE ends

PE: 26.454546122041094 Petatons of TNT (High 6-A)
5min KE: 2.16046042491838 Zettatons of TNT (Low 5-B) | from center point: 1.0802424111561677 Zettatons of TNT (Low 5-B)
30min KE: 60.00875747964216 Exatons of TNT (5-C) | from center point: 30.00673364322184 Exatons of TNT (5-C)

Who scales ?

The characters who scale to this are: Yune, Ashera, Ike and Micaiah due to the former two being a part of Ashunera and the latter two wielding Yune's power. Each of them should still scale to half of Ashunera's AP.

Neutral for now (as with most things), going to wait for other opinions.

Although coincidentally, I was playing through Radiant Dawn just now (shortways into Part 4, as a matter of fact), and doesn't Yune just directly state that Ashera can planet bust?

Although coincidentally, I was playing through Radiant Dawn just now (shortways into Part 4, as a matter of fact), and doesn't Yune just directly state that Ashera can planet bust?
I don't remember this part, could you precise in which chapter ? Depending on the context, it could be "destroying the world" as destroying societies and its species

Tellius Recollection volumes indicate that the promise would be humanity's end (both Laguz and Beorc) and not the planet (Dheginsea's page).
It also mentions Ashunera creating the land when there was nothing but oceans.
Here are the two pages:

You can find the rest on google, should be a wordpress blog from Kantopia (not linking it because i'm unsure of the rules concerning external links and even then, it's too long and only a few elements are worth it for this thread

Looks alright from a glance, but there is also this calculation. It's quite close to a feat like this. And yeah, when Ashera was said to be able to destroy the world instantly; but unknown if that's referred to as a planet bust explosion or simply a repetition of using a flood or storm. Yune is also said to be capable of flooding the world if she simply has one emotional outburst. As for creation, it seems like she just found a planet that had nothing but oceans as the surface and simply created all the landmasses.

Back