• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Upgrades

I would like to upgrade Asheruna and her half such as Yune and Ashera to Planet level due to theses scans that prove it First let's look at the book of heroes that talk about all the hero's of the games and their lore

In this Forging Bonds chapter, Sharena references the "Meet the heroes" book that is found on the https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/category/character/ page and also a notification within the game itself.

• Sharena: I may be young, but I AM a fine judge of character—trust me! Here, take a look at this, if you don't mind.
  • Brady: A book...about Heroes? You write this?
  • Sharena: Yes! It's a collection of character profiles on Heroes who arrive in Askr, as seen through my eyes. I'm even doing all the illustrations myself! Pretty neat, huh?
And it contains lore and feats of all the characters in the previous Fire emblem games like Duma (https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/duma_god_of_strength/) states he created half of the continent of Valentia (6-B feat) and was defeated by Alm (https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/02001001000371/), with Falchion. Which is what happened in the game now look at Altina's profile https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/09009000500453/ It says this "The world of Tellius was created by Ashunera, the Goddess of Dawn. She desperately tried to stop a conflict that had engulfed her creation, only for her powers to overwhelm her and bring about a great flood. At the end of the calamity, Ashunera split into two entities: Ashera, the Goddess of Order, and Yune, the Goddess of Chaos." And looking at Yune's profile https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/09049002000360/ "It says this Long, long ago, Ashunera, the Goddess of Dawn, created a distant world. Sometime after, she separated half of her essence, creating Yune, the Goddess of Chaos." Which means they actually created the planet of where Tellius was set in and the book of heroes is a book containing all heroes of the past such as Marth, Ike, and Roy and their lore and feats from the games and in Radiant Dawn Asheruna has feats and statements to back it up

C6149757-C343-4CC3-ABD7-CE2CFF74ADB0
8AF37D68-5F7D-4527-8474-C96B733BD320
5BEEAB3F-15E4-497C-B211-BCE246974FDB
C2FC5DD0-F662-47C6-8F2D-155F2D8DB4E7
[[File:946FBB9F-7DED-4059-807E-
7DDC614575AC.png|thumb]] As shown here If Ashera were to be reawaken with the chaos of war she would of flat out destroyed the planet no hesitation and create a new one now she even has a feat where she flooded the earth and as shown in narutofourms it was calculated at small planet level https://web.archive.org/web/2016050...ry-weapons-of-elibe-amp-ashunera-feats.26407/ Due to these feats [[File:A92BB7EB-726B-44EC-A9BF- 4BD39CF0E93E.jpeg|thumb]] https://web.archive.org/web/2016050...ry-weapons-of-elibe-amp-ashunera-feats.26407/

Which have a calc to back up planet level Ashera and Yune Now I have proven that they should be planet level due to the book legit stating she created the world and feats and statements to back it up so I expect a 5-B rating for characters such as Ashunra, Ashera,Yune, Ike, Michiah

Hmm, this does look interesting, but I'd like to point out some other details. First of all, regarding the Flood calculation; the high end of the calculation was rejected and even ProtoDude (The guy who made the calc) said it was too high balled. With that being said, Ashera alone is easily capable of destroying all of Tellius in an instant upon awakening. And Yune herself implies she is easily capable of drowning the entire world in a flood in the same vein as the calculation. As for recreating the world, it sounds more like Ashera could reform the Continents destroyed by ashunera, another High 6-A feat.

However, given the fact that Ashunera was the one who created the entire world of Tellius, it can easily make sense that she created the planet containing Tellius. Which does seem like a 5-B with Yune and Ashera, and Awakened Micaiah being Low 5-B. Ike would be that tier to a higher extent given he has a fraction of Ashera's power + Yune's full power. However, I prefer input from a few other Fire Emblem supporters first before we apply it.

The only concern I have with this is that there can be made arguments about the Tellius world coexisting with the Jugdral, Archanea/Ylisse and Valentia/Valm worlds. However, considering that Ashunera is the one that created the world of Tellius and that most of the conections can be just little nods to the franchise, this might be good.

One of the only connections I know of is the DLC character Priam stated to have came from an alternate dimension and is a "Descendant of the Radiant Hero". I heard about the theories connecting the games, but those are just theories. Game Theories.

Well yeah, I don't really see a problem with the upgrades for the Tellius characters, especially since Ike seems to be a hero from an alternative universe where Awakening takes place.

So when are the changes gonna be made and I don't mind Ike and awakened Michiah being Low 5-B being half of Ashunera

I'd prefer more staff input and/or from JustSomeWeirdo first.

Has somebody done what I and Medeus suggested yet?

I asked Edwellken, The Real Cal Howard, and JustSomeWeirdo. The only one who responded was Ed, in which he said he was unfamiliar with Radiant Dawn. I could ask a few others however.

It said she created the world containing Tellius in her Heroes description. Not just the land.

But the main canon says she found a big ball of water and just created the land, which is very much still creating the world

What would be the rating for creating only the land anyways?

Creating only the land would simply be High 6-A, but where was the original statement again? I only recall it being stated she created the entire world. And that Ashera would have destroyed and recreated the entire world if Yune was awoken through the Chaos of War instead of the Gladyr of Release.

I think we appear to still be discussing it. If you need to unsubscribe, you may do so. I think this is handled from here.

Back