• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ashita No Joe Minor CRT

Just some minor things that Joe should already have on his profile: Attack Reflection (His Cross Counter also uses his opponent's own power against themselves). Minor Mometum Manipulation (Joe can use his foe’s momentum against them). Perception Manipulation (Could hit Jose Mendoza multiple times despite Mendoza being completely sure that he was dodging his punches, and even after José began to explore his blind eye to slip his punches, Joe was still able to hit him numerous times, with Mendoza still not knowing how). Preparation (While preparing for a fight, Joe can develop new techniques and strategies that are proven to be effective to counter his opponents fighting style, he can also evolve as fighter by a good amount after training).

Also Joe's instincts warns him when his opponent is about to do something deadly. don't know what Ability would that be tho.

I think Joe AP, Striking Strength, and Durability sections should be Wall level, likely higher, (Since he superior to Wolf who despite suffering heavy damage to his chin, was still able to survive being hit by Joe's triple cross counter something that is 12 times stronger than a normal straight. Joe could tank José's corckscrew punches, which could fracture the skull of fighters such as Carlos Riveira, who is superior to Wolf. José could also tank Joe's triple cross counter, and for Joe, he is a fighter with a weak durability.)

Last edited:
Momentum/Vector Manipulation is only physics manipulation hax stuff, while he just pulled off an impressive counter.

For Perception Manip I'm not sure because he seems to realize he did get hit by the attacks, he just doesn't understand how because he thinks he did the right maneuvers to avoid them.

The instincts would be minor Precog/Info Analysis.

Rest is good

Momentum/Vector Manipulation is only physics manipulation hax stuff, while he just pulled off an impressive counter.
Yeah this makes more sense.
For Perception Manip I'm not sure because he seems to realize he did get hit by the attacks, he just doesn't understand how because he thinks he did the right maneuvers to avoid them.
I thought that too but José did not say that he was doing the right movements to dodge Joe's punches but failed, he cleary states that he indeed dodged Joe's punches but they still hit him, the fight itself also proves this notion, because we see Joe's arm clrearing missing José's head, yet a panel later we found out that José was actually hit. So i think Perception Manipulation is pretty valid given the context.
The instincts would be minor Precog/Info Analysis.
Oh ok, what fits better tho Precog or Info Analysis?
Rest is good
Thanks for helping out again.

I thought that too but José did not say that he was doing the right movements to dodge Joe's punches but failed, he cleary states that he indeed dodged Joe's punches but they still hit him, the fight itself also proves this notion, because we see Joe's arm clrearing missing José's head, yet a panel later we found out that José was actually hit. So i think Perception Manipulation is pretty valid given the context.
It just seems like the arm is arcing around to hit him in the cheek imo
Oh ok, what fits better tho Precog or Info Analysis?
I dunno, maybe Precog.

Back