• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of cases Ashen One screaming in pain in the game,if you played you know.

I am not saying you can put him down like that,no you can't,he can die hundreds of times in many many different ways,burning,being blow,poisoned,cut etc.And he still goes and does the work.

actually now i think about it dose ashen one even have a human biology

becasue there are multiple instenses where he gets pierced by a massive blade half the size of his body right through where his/hers spine should be and he just gets up like nothing happened

I don't why people are saying Rapport won't work when Ikki literally doesn't have any Mindhax Resistance in this key.

Cause its weak MindHax that works only on weak opponents,Ikki isn't weakling.

Sir sun man said:
actually now i think about if dose ashen one even have a human biology

becasue there are multiple instenses where he gets pierced by a massive blade half the size of his body right through where his/hers spine should be and he just gets up like nothing happened
Good Question.

Because thats gameplay mechanics,hundreds of games are like that.Mortal Kombat characters literally break their shit and they still fight like no limb was broken or eyeball is intact.

Repeating your point through Caps does not make it better, it makes it far worse

Ashen can just outlive Ikki though since that's a win con sadly

yeah not how mind hax works my dude. If you don't have resistence to it, it will work on you no matter how strong you are

and the fact that stronger enemies resist repport in ds just means they have mind hax resistence

Firephoenixearl said:
@Sir

Boy, Ikki can fight with an inactive mind. That level of mind hax is not even remotely close to working on him.
Then make a CRT for Mindhax Resistance. Until then, it works.

Sadly true.

If no one has objections, I will close this.

Yeah, close it. We'll make the CRT for mindhax resistance later.

No it doesn mean it,sometimes abilities in verse have limits in their potency,and are limited by power.

Rapport is one of the examples,why else do you think it works only on selected enemies and weak enemies only?Because its weak MindHax and the time limit makes it worse,Ashen One can't maintain control over it for long,only 30 seconds.

I am not against closing,so its fine.

and other mental abilities (Due to being able to attack and fight with instincts alone while unconscious he can fight while having an inactive mind)

A CRT for what exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back