• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Williams Vs Ethan Winters

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
Speed Equal.

Ash is in his prime.

Motivation: The winner was promised the return of their girlfriend/wife.

I would say Ethan, being that his arsenal is bigger and powerful than anything ash can ditch out. He also has Regenerationn, which Ash does not have. Ash can be dim-witted at times, so I think that this fight goes to Ethan.

SamuraiSp00py said:
I would say Ethan, being that his arsenal is bigger and powerful than anything ash can ditch out. He also has Regenerationn, which Ash does not have. Ash can be dim-witted at times, so I think that this fight goes to Ethan.
Two words - Kandarian Dagger. But even without it, Ash wins with minimal effort. Also, he is not as stupid as he seems and can be very inventive, and he has defeated opponents not just with Regenerationn, but truly immortal. Talking about Regenerationn: whether Ethan will recover if Ash will blow his head off? I think not, so my vote for Ash victory. Hail to the King!

I'm going with Ethan, because his weapons and equipments are stronger and better than Ash's. His durability can help him take anything from Ash's attacks.

Arekusuripa said:
Two words - Kandarian Dagger. But even without it, Ash wins with minimal effort. Also, he is not as stupid as he seems and can be very inventive, and he has defeated opponents not just with Regenerationn, but truly immortal. Talking about Regenerationn: whether Ethan will recover if Ash will blow his head off? I think not, so my vote for Ash victory. Hail to the King!
In this fight Ethan takes it, he can guard or take hits from Ash's attacks even against the Kandarian Dagger (if he even has it in this fight). His weapons and supplies can certainly overpower Ash at any cost. His strength is matched with Mia and Jack Baker who are stronger and tougher than Ash. That being said my votes are on Ethan. It looks like the King is defeated.

Ninja274 said:
I think you better learn more about Ethan before you comment.
The same is true for you - someone should know better the principle of some items...

First - Mia and Jack Baker not much stronger and tougher than Ash, only hardier.

Secon - All in order:

• Attack Potency: Equal physically, so no count
  • Lifting Strength: Ash Superhuman, Ethan Athletic Human, one point to Ash
  • Striking Strength: Equal physically, so no count
  • Durability: Equal physically, so no count
  • Stamina: Ash Peak human, Ethan Superhuman, one point to Ethan
Judging by this i can say that they both equal, but do not forget: Ash is smart enough and he is often manages to turn even a desperate situation in their favor. And speaking of his equipment - i doubt that Ethan can survive One Hit Kill attack with a Kandarian Dagger that would harm his soul in process. So more like Ash is in his prime, pretty easy to handle this.

The same is true for you - someone should know better the principle of some items...

First - Mia and Jack Baker not much stronger and tougher than Ash, only hardier.

Secon - All in order:

• Attack Potency: Equal physically, so no count
  • Lifting Strength: Ash Superhuman, Ethan Athletic Human, one point to Ash
  • Striking Strength: Equal physically, so no count
  • Durability: Equal physically, so no count
  • Stamina: Ash Peak human, Ethan Superhuman, one point to Ethan
Judging by this i can say that they both equal, but do not forget: Ash is smart enough and he is often manages to turn even a desperate situation in their favor. And speaking of his equipment - i doubt that Ethan can survive One Hit Kill attack with a Kandarian Dagger that would harm his soul in process. So more like Ash is in his prime, pretty easy to handle this.

Both of them are Superhuman level. As I already said his weapons and supplies will overpower Ash. While Ash is stronger, Ethan has fought against Jack Baker who i stronger and tougher like Ash. Even during combat Ethan can dodge and block attacks like he did with the Bakers. His durability can still help Ethan take hits from Ash and I doubt that the Dagger won't be as much help in this matchup sense Ethan can still do is block it. Either in his prime or not Ethan still takes the victory.

Strikes - Yes, but attacks of Ash weapons - there is no: Kandarian Dagger that on conditions acceptable, an unambiguous victory to Ash. Although Ethan's weapon might give him an advantage, better leave this to the judgment of other users, but physically yeah - they equal.

Arekusuripa said:
Strikes - Yes, but attacks of Ash weapons - there is no: Kandarian Dagger that on conditions acceptable, an unambiguous victory to Ash. Although Ethan's weapon might give him an advantage, better leave this to the judgment of other users, but physically yeah - they equal.
Dagger or not this is still a victory for Ethan. He can still block/withstand attacks from Ash and block the Dagger before it can stab him

The dagger is only useful if Ash gets in close, which I doubt since Ethan can just cap the guy with his bigger and better arsenal from a far. Ethan FRA

In this fight Ethan takes it, he can guard or take hits from Ash's attacks even against the Kandarian Dagger (if he even has it in this fight). His weapons and supplies can certainly overpower Ash at any cost. His strength is matched with Mia and Jack Baker who are stronger and tougher than Ash. That being said my votes are on Ethan. It looks like the King is defeated.
The Dagger itself ignores physical resistance, so I don't see that as a valid point.

Now looking at the fight Ethan doesn't have much to do against Ash to be honest although it seems like with his weapons he could kill Ash, to be honest Ash has more experience than Ethan overall because I doubt facing a giant mutant would be same as facing a beast the size of a building that is even mentioned that not even a nuclear bomb can kill it. That added to Ash's weapons like the Necronomicon and the Dagger, would make him win the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back