• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GreyFang82

He/Him
Both 9-B

No outside help from The Entity

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

Who wins and why?

Ash Williams: 1 (Darkmon cns)

The Nurse:

Inconclusive:

Ash Williams (Old)
Groovy.

The Nurse DbD
"This...nurse as it seems, brings me new angst during my lonely nights, as my mind runs amok."

Ya ash takes this, there rufflly equal on a physical level, but the nurse would try to preserve ash to sacrifice (as the page says) and ash has better range thanks to his guns.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also his range really wont help when she can just teleport into cqc
Have you seen Ash vs. Evil Dead? He has literally fought something that does the Nurse's blink and teleportaion with less cool down.

Okay, I really, really need to fix up the newest DBD profiles.

Such as Legion. Very much so.

So, first of all, passive Fear Manip is actually going to be quite useful for tossing Ash off guard. Without The Entity stepping in at all, Bloodlust is also pretty likely to give Nurse a good speed boost, as well. Her Blink allows her to travel across the battlefield and get good hits on, which are made far more lethal by various Hexes.

Assuming Type 8 is turned off for the sake of making this fair, vote Nurse.

But no comment on fighting something that blinks more frequently and faster than the nurse tho

Edit: Ash vs Eligos

Ash may have fought them, but Nurse has a lot more going for. Her teleportation can actually be spammed in bursts, her fear manip is good at keeping him from fighting at his best, and she has plenty of debuffs and amps to finish him off.

Ok, but Eligos literally teleports every second you see him

Fear has been something Ash has dealt with throughtout the series, tho it will put him off at first for sure. But i don't think she wins with that alone and the speed amps to only movement speed, but since teleport is superior, I don't see it being very effective,

She has many abilities which, all together, should give her the win here.

I know, that's why I think he'll 100% be effected. But it doesn't debilitate him, that hasn't been shown in the game last I checked. I was referring to speed amps not helping the nurse because it's to movement and her teleports > than her movement.

Abilities alone doesn't win a battle. I can have tons of abilities but if Ash feels threatened enough he might just pull out the dagger and go for a stab. Hell his fear might make him do that out of character and could actually help him. She doesn't resist soul hax last I checked.

I've seen No Blink Nurse before.

It is very, very funny.

I still vote Nurse, though.

I've seem those vids too, it's pretty damn good.

Also I love the video, Ash but I'm super Groovy.

But I dunno it just takes one stab and gg. Hell the dagger even negates the pain resist that deadites have. One touch and the Nurse will be crying out in pain.

But like I said, I'm waiting for Weekly to say Immortality can't be resticted so I can close this thread. Or Weekly can do it himself.

I would rather the Immortality be able to be restricted, since otherwise it's basically impossible to find matches for them.

Like I said, I'm waiting for Weekly.

Also I found what episode the fight is in.

Episode 5 of season 1 of Ash vs The Evil Dead. It's on Netflix.

I'm actually gonna rewatch all the Evil Dead stuff and see if there are abilities that Ash doesn't have in his profile yet. I can't tell if in this Fight Ash has really good prediction skills or instincted reaction. More likely the former than the latter but eh.

Hey dont look at me, youd have to make a CRT to get that rule removed because we had like three discussion threads about it

Ash doesn't resist Fear Aura and is forced into playing the Entity's game, turning this into cat and mouse until the Nurse blinks into him and chokes him to death.

There's also, just applying hemorrhage and mangled and letting him bleed to death.

@Pixel I've been on and off lately because of work so I regrettably haven't finished the profiles, if you see mistakes with what has been placed I'd be really happy if you fixed them.

Hang on there, I said, I'm not against the rules here. I'm with you. I just want to know if Immortality the ability can or can't be restricted. If not then tell me. That's all I'm asking. I'm not saying "You should do x" or anything I asking about the rules.

If they can't be restricted then tell me, that'ls all I'm asking.

Edit: I reworded my post, it was written in a way that seemed like I was talking about suspending the rules rather a question of if an ability can be restricted or not.

@Abstractions

Cool, I feel like that is connected to the Entity for outside help but whatever.

I'm planning to rewatch the evil dead series, movies and shows to see if Ash more stuff. Because I know for a fact he has more than what's listed.

Oh, nevermind.

I checked Legion a few weeks ago and it was incomplete, but it seems you did a great job! Sorry about that.

GreyFang82 said:
@Abstractions

Cool, I feel like that is connected to the Entity for outside help but whatever.

I'm planning to rewatch the evil dead series, movies and shows to see if Ash more stuff. Because I know for a fact he has more than what's listed.
Outside help is allowed in certain circumstances, if it wasn't Kharn's Power Null wouldn't exactly work.

Ok got it, thank you very much. So should I close this or you?

Because in that case this is a mismatch yeah?

Back