• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Ketchum vs. Big Smoke

This fight started because Big Smoke told Ash that his chances of turning 11 is bigger than his peepee, and Ash told Smoke he looks like a ****** cucumber who sounds like Louis Armstrong

Speed is equalized and Smoke is 9-B, so he has body armor and all of his guns. Ash is bloodlusted while Smoke is chicken-lusted

I wanna be the very best: 4

I'll have two number 9s: 1

Digimon: 0

This is a tricky one. Smoke is more experienced since Ash never prefers to fight using himself, is smarter since his smarts are on combat while Ashs smarts are only on Pokemon battles, not himself battles, and has more weapons, yet Ash is more durable and likely stronger. Then again, Smoke would just keep his distance and shoot the kid to death. While it takes a LONG time since Ash survived Building Level explosions, he will eventually bleed Ash to death with that sharpness to the bullets. Voting Smoke for now.

Why doesn't Ash have mountain level durability yet

Not sure about this one. Getting past 8-C durability doesn't seem like something a 9-B should be capable of.

Then again, Spongebob defeated Ash, and he only had his wall level form used. Maybe the same is said here?

Ash runs through the bullets and then smashes Big Smoke around like he's Broly against SSG Goku or The Hulk against Loki.

Oh yeah, he's 10-B physically and his 9-B weapons aren't going to do shit against Ash.

Ash wins easily, I'm even inclined to say it's a stomp.

I'm pretty sure this is a stomp

Smoke himself is 10-B only going higher with equipment

Ash also has 8-C durability against 9-B guns so he won't even be dented

Back