• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Ketchum vs Ben 10🔥🔥🔥

My bad I must have missed it the power null only turned him back to normal it didn't nullify the power of the alien so I assume it would only effect mega evolution or dynamax.
Does Ben have the Omnitrix or Ultimatrix?

My bad I must have missed it the power null only turned him back to normal it didn't nullify the power of the alien so I assume it would only effect mega evolution or dynamax.
Does Ben have the Omnitrix or Ultimatrix?
probably he nullifies abilities too ascalon has to be superior to Agreggors and Incursians tech and Agreggors tech nullifies the abilities of aliens which he captured shown here

That device doesn't seem to be a weapon all this said Ben has reality warping so it probably doesn't matter much.

it still is technology ascalon is not just a weapon but a technology so it scales above it tho
I mean given the reason for it being used if it could do so why wasn't it used to nullify Dagon.
does reality warping counts as a wincon?
It was implied Ben could wipe out evil across the universe with it and that was after absorbing Dagon without the souls that put him above the Alpha-Rune.

Which honestly leads me to question why is he above the Alpha-Rune? It isn't explained on the profile is it because the Rune couldn't resurrect Spellbinder?

I mean given the reason for it being used if it could do so why wasn't it used to nullify Dagon.

It was implied Ben could wipe out evil across the universe with it and that was after absorbing Dagon without the souls that put him above the Alpha-Rune.

Which honestly leads me to question why is he above the Alpha-Rune? It isn't explained on the profile is it because the Rune couldn't resurrect Spellbinder?
Seems like George doesn't know how to use it (or might be because of plot)

Not sure about this, better check the crt which is given 2A to Dagon

latest
Ben turn into Alien x and change Ash awful design to xy design

Back