• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
latest

vs

Both 2-A
SBA
Speed Equal

Ben 10 use this
ben aint copying this

ben aint copying this
When did Ash have that on his side?

ben aint copying this
Due to what?

Ben stomps with Alien x arm 😭🙏
Read above... Alien X is not allowed, instead, the strongest being allowed would be Dagon...

Also, When did the Omnitrix gain the ability to copy all aliens/beings? He is able to transform into different aliens, who data/DNA had already been recorded into the Omnitrix.

(f I am misunderstanding something don't be afraid to correct me since it has been some time since I watched the show.)

Read above... Alien X is not allowed, instead, the strongest being allowed would be Dagon...

Also, When did the Omnitrix gain the ability to copy all aliens/beings? He is able to transform into different aliens, who data/DNA had already been recorded into the Omnitrix.

(f I am misunderstanding something don't be afraid to correct me since it has been some time since I watched the show.)
Oh MB, not already but yeah any creature with DNA can be scanned by omnitrix espically if it's uncatalog.

Ben has the ability to scan the DNA of aliens not stored in his watch, enabling him to transform into them. For example, he can scan Pikachu and become Pikachu, or scan Charizard and become Charizard, and so forth.

what 2-A pokemons does ash have
Tier: 9-B | High 7-A | Low 6-B, higher with Absorbed Electricity or Combo Moves, High 6-A with Blue Orb | Low 5-B, higher with Ash-Greninja | 4-B, higher with Z-Moves | 2-B, likely 2-A, higher with Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, or Dynamax

Key: By Himself | Pokémon Team (Original Series) | Pokémon Team (Advance Generation - Best Wishes) | Pokémon Team (XY) | Pokémon Team (Sun and Moon) | Pokémon Team (Journeys)

Multiverse level
, likely Multiverse level+ (Fought and defeated Cynthia in the Masters Tournament Semifinals, whose Garchomp could cancel out Palkia's Spacial Rend. Fought and defeated Leon, who is stronger than Cynthia, in the Masters Tournament Finals), higher with Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, or Dynamax (All three power-ups provide major boosts to his Pokemon's power. His Pikachu's 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt heavily damaged Steven's Mega Metagross despite not fully connecting and matched Leon's Gigantamax Charizard's G-Max Wildfire. His Mega Lucario defeated both Cynthia's Dynamax Togekiss and her weakened Garchomp, the former of whom gave his Pikachu trouble in its base form. His Gigantamax Gengar overpowered and defeated Leon's Inteleon. His Gigantamax Pikachu one-shot Leon's Gigantamax Cinderace)

His Pokemon team's section states that for his Journey's team, in addition to his Pikachu, it's his:

Gengar, Dragonite, Lucario, Sirfetch'd, and Dracovish

I forget which of his mons it is that fought Cynthia's Garchomp, Togekiss, Steven's Metagross, & Leon's Charizard, Inteleon & Cinderace. It wasn't all Pikachu, & IIRC, his Dragonite may've been involved?

Hopefully some Ashnime experts can chime in.

Back