• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Ketchum buff/fix

All i need is people to approve of the ash upgrade and we can finally stop worrying

imma try and bump myself. Adem could you call up some people here? Like kukui and stuff?

Ash's pokemon clearly are.
Ash himself is also quite strong (i mean he is wall level strength-wise alone)

beats me man. I tried calling but nobody of the big shots came.
Coul you call Ant please?

AP wise, I think Ash's team should have the tier "Typically Varies from 7-A to High 7-A. At least 3-C, likely High 3-A with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt, Melmetal and Naganadel". Ash's Pokemon can be inconsistent in terms of power, but typically are capable of defeating trained fully evolved Pokemon, with his stronger members being capable of fighting trainers such as Kukui.

Yeah seems fair.

Also what do you think about high 6-A pikachu key, i assume we cannot add it?

aight so what do you think?
Varies from Mountain level to Large Mountain level (Has multiple fully evolved Pokemon and some of his lower stage Pokemon have kept up and beaten Pokemon such as Incineroar and Exeggutor. Ash's Pikachu and Dragonite have kept up with and beaten Mega-evolved Pokemon. Defeated Gary, Paul and went toe-to-toe against Alain. Towards the end of Advanced Generation, he was able to enter in the Battle Frontier and compete against the Frontier Brains), higher with Z-moves and Gigantamax, at least Galaxy level, likely High Universe level (with Pikachu's 10,000,000 thunderbolt, Melmetal and Naganadel)

Should we mention that Ash's Charizard beat an Articuno in Canon and threw down with Entei in one of the movies? I'm kinda surprised his Charizard doesn't have a Profile with all the things it's done.

Hmm i mean it isn't superior to Pikachu and Pikachu is High 7-A despite beating opponents like Latios and Tapu Koko so i guess it'd be an outlier

Hmm i mean it isn't superior to Pikachu and Pikachu is High 7-A despite beating opponents like Latios and Tapu Koko so i guess it'd be an outlier
Pikachu literally K.O'd a Regice and we don't even count that? I honestly forgot about that up until now. Good Lord Ash's Pokemon Profiles need some adjustments....

If we were to begin counting every victort ash had his entire arsenal would scale to 3-C high 3-A

seriously all mons should be varies at this point or have the anime BE A DIFFERENT LEVEL OF TIERING.

Back