• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Artoria Pendragon (Saber) vs. Yatogami Tohka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I'll have to go with Saber. From what I've seen she appears to have a slight edge overall in stats, being a bit stronger, faster, tougher, and smarter, and possessing more striking power. They are rather small edges individually, but added up I'd say they give Saber a solid victory.

Tohka if she in her reverse mode. Her shield in that mode is imprenatable, I don't think any of Saber attack will penetrate her defend. When she used her final attack that blew the entire city, she didn't show any sign of exhaustion so, I think she can use it more than a time. I don't think Saber would be fast enough to dodge the second strike of that attack, even if she did, I don't think her excalibur would penetrate Tohka's invicible barrier so, Tohka.

Except that Saber is faster and can therefore circumvent the shield entirely? At least, if it's an actual shield. Not to mention, she has Avalon, which is also invincibility, and magic resistance, which depending on whether or not Tohka's attacks count as magical might simply render them null and void or close to it.

If we look at their stats, Saber wins in destructive capacity (City Level+ compared to Small Island Level), Saber wins is speed (Saber clocks in at mach 15.13), and Saber wins in durability (Avalon gives her the capability to regenerate limbs and fatal wounds passively, and grants nigh invulnerability when activated as a Noble Phantasm), so I'm going to have to give this victory to Saber.

You should know: Tohka can fly and Saber cant do that, Tohka can cut a mountain with normal attack and sabe can do that if she use excalibur, her final skill. So Tohka can kill saber easily

Saber's edge in speed should allow her to make the most of her abilities. This plus Excalibur and being a smarter, more skilled fighter seal the deal. Avalon would be a bit overkill, but a good Excalibur swing will likely finish Tohka off after a short fight. My vote goes to Saber.

Kenway994 said:
You should know: Tohka can fly and Saber cant do that, Tohka can cut a mountain with normal attack and sabe can do that if she use excalibur, her final skill. So Tohka can kill saber easily
That's not how attack power works.

I know you Fate fans are going to be pissed from this but Saber will lose againts Tohka Full Form becase it has a angels powers shenikah is a sword from God Avalon isn't going do jack because Excalibur Godly weapons so Tohka will win.
Date A Live Mayuri Judgement Spoilers Tohka's New Form - Imgur

Irrelevant to the discussion as it only had one version of Tohka at the time, and that's not it. Then, there's massive NLF issues with what you just said. Also, massive necrobump for no good reason.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back